so much mystery and so much fun
Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
simply superb
loved ith
blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why did you choose this as the title? Amaranthine means everlasting. Does it indirectly refer to the earthly beings ? And the fact that arnav is from earth indicates that "life has found its way". May be they lived off in arks or underwater or something of that sort where they were protected from the extreme environment outside their habitat. Now that's for you to disclose. I love this genre. 
And it's quite obvious his temperature is more than that of khushi's. Earth is quite closer to sun than Mars or its so called satellite Atlantis. 
So he wants khushi to come to earth? Well it will be tough for her to cope up since she is adapted to Atlantis- type - climate . She would be sent with an oxygen cylinder since I am sure due to climatic conditions O2 will be less.
Our-no ...That's quite creative.
And I love the fact you have added scific concepts like artificial gravity. Oh. I love that concept and I am sure one day it would be applied in our spaceships or iss soon. And I wonder how can a person be tied using magnetic field?...

Do continue soon.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow that was superb.. loved it.. ðŸ˜Š
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jitne confusions kam hue usse zyada badh gaye😛 I had no idea about Atlantis😲 Thanks for the extra knowledge😃
So khushi is in Mars? I had earlier thought in NASA😳
Why arnav wanted to interact with khushi only? He definitely left her flabbergasted with his move😆
Has he come there to search khushi? He knows her before he came there right?😕
Posto next part jaldi jaldi! ðŸ˜ƒ
Arshi67 thumbnail
A very interesting and intriguing story. Convincingly plausible, I thought! 
Happy second anniversary to you. 
The forum may not be as active, but so long as we have talented writers like you here, it will continue to buzz :)

-Saumya- thumbnail
This keeps getting interesting. And more interesting. Never before have I read something of this genre on A&K and I'm glad I discovered this piece. The story seems like something that could perhaps happen in the future. So Earth is basically destroyed from what I gathered from the story but Arnav claims he is an inhabitant of the same? 

A lot many things cleared up, most of the doubts if you ask me. It's just the curiosity to know what would happen next.
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur new story. Am a big fan of sci fic... n futuristic too.. do u send pm? 
aquagal thumbnail
Oh I feel bad for Arnav. First he is stuck with a robot and secondly that robot spells his name incorrectly. It must be quite annoying.
Khushi feels that palpitation is unnatural and is going to report it!! 😆 Poor girl is living with robots for so long that she has truly forgotten human sensations.
I have a little confusion - who is inhabiting on moon? I mean there must be humans on moon too. So why they are poor in quality than the one on Atlantis?
So there is some life left on Earth even after what humans did to it. Finally Khushi found his pulse and with it the truth too. Ab aagey kya hoga 😳
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome... very very unique concept..