Fabulous update
Loved it
Thanks for the mail
Posted: 9 years ago
Cant believe...
This is just amazing yaar...

I surely don't want this to over...
Please give us some more parts Chaitu..
Take ur time...but this genre is jus mind blowing...

PS- I love Sujatha novels..(Tamil)
He is genius in sci-fic novels...
Your writing remembers me of him C..
👏

Hats off yaar
Wow! It's getting interesting!
People of Atlantis believe Earth is uninhabited and Arnav is from Earth.
And he's in need of the expertise of the inhabitants of Atlantis for rebuilding Earth to its former glory. Ain't it?
You really have unbelievable imagination 😉
Taken
C!!! Wunderbar! Prima! Super!! Das war schn! 

Well written man I mean! I simply loved it! Beautifully penned dwon! and I just can't believe it n it was like we were taken through all that setting with the SciFi effect!

Now ArShi just a mere touch but still hot! That was the effect and damn EARTH was the final touch! It's damn interesting man! 

Can't wait for the third part but nur drei? Hmm
Cheers
Edited by TwilightStar_JP - 9 years ago
Oh, so Arnav is from EARTH,
and wishes to take Khushi back with him!!
But Khushi and others like her believe, Humans are no longer present on Earth, but only on Atlantis and Moon, but didn't earth get destroyed & became submerged or something like that!!!

So they have a Water based population, living on ships like Noah's arks or like they live on House Boats in Kashmir??? How are they alive on Earth??
And why is his body Temp. so different from her??
What is so special about Khushi, that he's insisting on her coming back!!
The new currency, Gravity sensors, being able to walk on all four-walls, different Time-keeping methods!!! This totally awesome!! Just love this Story!!
Great Job, waiting for Friday!!!
Take Care!!!
😊
That was nice update...

I am suck at these planets thing...😆
I love this update.  Looks like emotions and feelings were left behind on earth for Kushi to be so confused at what she is feeling.  However he sounds like he knows exactly what he is doing and in control of his feelings.  He wanted her for the questioning.  Is it because his purpose is to find a mate for procreation?  i like how unlike her, he seems to be using his charm to unsettle her.  He is going to bring the human feelings and emotions back to her, isn't he?  But the question is why?  Is he playing with her?  I hope he is not using her.  What is with the no discipline people of Moon? this story is becoming very interesting . , , 
Res
Edited.

"Our-No" wow a robotic accent to Arnav. I like it. And it's true too, Arnav is only Khushi's not ours. 

"Hard to believe that. Your porcelain like skin is too smooth and blemish-free to be true." - did he complemented her or made fun as Khushi's assumed?

Which ever world or era it is the man is arrogant and handsomely so... "The attribute is purely my own creation."

And that stand true to the fact that it doesn't matter the genre of the fic is si-fi, because Khushi could still feel does butterflies and Dhak Dhak ...

"There it was again, Khushi realized, the unnatural symptoms... they had returned in full force, ...the tightening in her abdomen and the erratic palpitation,... she affirmed to herself, stomping the shot of thrill that went through her as she thought about the befuddling yet welcome effect that the stranger had on her." --- "She refused to look at him now, believing that it would lessen the impact of his hidden weaponry upon her." Oh my Chaitalee, you wrote it so well that this si-if investigation and the way Khsuhi is deciphering the new feelings in herself in the presence of this stranger is making all of it so hot!

"We do have a considerable lot of our kind, but would like to expand. Opting for natural means to do the same would be a tedious process" Seriously ???

"We need people", she heard him say, but from his look he could have been saying I need you'. They kept echoing in her mind, fanned by the tachycardia." Well this said otherwise.

"A sudden rush of warmth filled through her. As moments ticked by, her hand began to feel hotter than it had throughout her lifetime...his core body temperature was quite higher than the optimum human body temperature." ---- well what more evidence is required that he is sooo hot!!!😉

And you nailed it with the way you made Arnav utter "E.A.R.T.H".

Sorry Chaitalee, if I made your update sound how I found this arshi hot. But I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Edited by rk2127 - 9 years ago
oh...will Khushi go back with him...is it even possible for her to go..?