Update: Oct 4 - Sanju reveals her love!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Recap - Vivek is crushed to hear Sanju reveal Sam is her love. Sam is angry at Michelle and Ria's deception.

Sanju confronts Sam for being a jerk on air. Sam thought they were friends, yet she hid who she loved from him. Sanju is angry, and tells Sam he can go to hell and they are no longer friends or RJ companions. She leaves.

Vivek convinces her to wait while he speaks to Sam, she sits in the car. She sees the cassette addressed to her, and listens to it. She realizes Vivek is in love with her!

Vivek convinces Sam to apologize to Sanju.

Sam and Sanju forgive each other, and get back to the station. Sanju reveals her love - it is Vivek. Sam is happy as Vivek feels the same way, Sanju says she knows. Vivek realizes Sanju heard the tape, and is happy!

Ria calls in the station and apologizes for what she's done. Sanju tells Sam to give her another chance.

Sam gives Ria a surprise by visiting her at home, they agree to start over.

Vivek arrives to give Sanju a ride home, she says she has her scooter. He says it often breaks down. She agrees on the condition he buys her coffee. He attempts to start the car, it doesn't work. Sanju has an idea - they use her scooter! (They looked cute together as they ride off on the scooter)

Ria,Sam,Sanju,and Vivek are having dinner together. They are all happy. Sanju asks where's Ms. Salad (Michelle). Ria says she got an acting assignment and is shooting as they speak!

Love Guru, is at another table at the same restaurant and says another love story has come to an end. He introduces us to the next story - of a chef and his love played by Manav and Shweta

I liked this one! It was good, I am not sure if I will really like the one with Manav and Shweta but who knows! I haven't even watched it yet 😛
thanks a lot for the update..

i forgot that it was to come on at 5:30...and missed it 😭

Originally posted by manjot

thanks a lot for the update..

i forgot that it was to come on at 5:30...and missed it 😭

I know! They changed the timings! I am just glad it is still airing, as there were rumours the show was coming to an end. It isn't the timings have just changed.

they said it is the last episode..... they are going to give a big slot to Betiyan.. and they gave the making of it today.. so from next week, it is going to be Betiyan..

Originally posted by memsaab

they said it is the last episode..... they are going to give a big slot to Betiyan.. and they gave the making of it today.. so from next week, it is going to be Betiyan..

Aww, that sucks!! I saw the message saying Betiyan will be shown at this time but I didn't see anything about it being the last episode. I know this is the last episode of this series, and they showed a preview of a new series with Manav and Shweta. 😭

thanxxxxx i have watch them but just the last part i didnt get soo thanxxx alot. have watch Manav and Shweta
seacn if anyone to know the can ask me 😉 .

Love Leena 😊