Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Gr8 FF Edited by Arshi.Sugi.IPK - 8 years ago
scrapbooker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter Two
"I will meet him. I have to meet him. I have to know. I have to know why he showed up after ten years, ten months and eight days."

Wow she acknowledged out loud... I am still finding my way in this story... Somethings seem obvious but I want to wait and read the facts... But I like the gentle tenor of the story. I like Arnav's demeanor... And I like the fact, that even though Arnav and Khushi obviously have a history... she seems to have very much loved NK.

Moving to the third chapter.

Pls Include me in your notification list. Thx
scrapbooker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 3
Arnav's son has that condition, right? ASD..

They were friends as well as... well we will find that out... But I love the camaraderie that you have developed between them. The ease of old friends. They have led Ten years, Eight months and eight days apart... They had lives apart... It is going to take some time to bridge that gap.

But once again what is so appealing is the almost completeness of the lives that they have lived apart. Arnav might have been Khushi's first love... could not stop myself from speculating... seems safe enough though... but she led a full life with NK... considered him her best friend... And you can't have better than that in a husband. Same goes for Arnav, he might be divorced from Maya... but again, they are good friends, maybe truly or maybe for the sake of their child... either way, well developed human beings.

Different story... That's what you promised! Delivering so far. 
samarablog thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 1: cam across this story of yours today.. 
I could not find prologue and now am making all sorts of assumptions on my own.. Nk and khushi married with a daughter with arnav as their past... And even manorama Patti! 
I like the subtle not so subtle awkwardness... More to follow 
samarablog thumbnail
Chapter 2 : even with mention of how many years and months it's been since their meet, I don't feel khushi loves nk any less.. Surprised with it that I could not find that part and that makes you such an amazing writer...wow
I also like this lavanya... So many stories show her as such a great friend... Am glad! 
samarablog thumbnail
Chapter 3: what is it that has happened between these two... It's not the usual ipkknd characters and that I got to know in first chapter only... Still...  There is still subtle curiosity both have for each other and me too! 
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Thank you so much! <3