Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello...Everyone...May i all have ur kind attention please...I have something to say to all of u...
Friends...Do u all know...that today is a very very special day for all of us...⭐️

I know...u all are wondering that what's the special in today's day...so i want to let u all know that...
Today is a very special day...bcoz someone super duper special is born today...⭐️

Yes...Friends...today is a birthday of Someone super special...πŸ˜‰

So...Friends...Do u know whose birthday is today...??
Any Guesses?? Well...no problem...I am giving some hints...πŸ˜›

1. She is the most sweetest and loveliest person we all have ever met...

2. The one who is extremely extremely caring, understandable, dedicated and helpful...
3. The one who is master of creativity...or we can say...done Ph.D in creativity...

4. The one who is famous for her magical and mesmerizing VM's and AVI's as we all called her as a "Empress of VM's and AVI's"

5. The one who is a gem of a person, diamond from a heart...and also the Universe's best di...!!

After so many hints...πŸ˜†

Friends...i think now u all know...Whose super special person's birthday is today...

So...now i sud not wait u all more...let's the suspense revealed...πŸ˜‰

Let's the countdown begins... 

And That super special person is...none other than...Our very own...Multitalented...supremely 
creative...honoured as best VM maker...⭐️

"Tina_sre (Tina Di)"

Therefore...Friends...lets come together...and wish her with all ur hearts a very very happy and special birthday...πŸ˜ƒ

Lets make this special birthday...even...more and super special for her...and make it the most memorable one...!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Princyz_Belle - 9 years ago
Princyz_Belle thumbnail

SUBHAM

Hi...Tina di...on this very special day of urs...i would like to say something...😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

"First of all...from bottom of my heart i wish a very very special and happy birthday to u bcoz My Tina di is universe's best and super special...so...u deserve a special birthday celebration. I wish and pray to god that he always blesses u with lots of zeal, success, confidence, so that u can achieve all the good things in the world...and all ur dreams, aims and desires are fulfilled and got everything in ur life plus something extra always. May God always filled ur life with lots of happiness,joy,success,prosperity and love. So, enjoy this special day a lot and to the fullest and have lots of lots of fun. And Always remain happy and keep smiling."

I think i have already told u that u are my universe's best di...and i am really really blessed to have u in my life...! U are such an awesome, amazing, friendliest, loving, caring, understanding, sweetest, special, wonderful and gem of a person...i have met in my life...just like all my friends..!! Therfore...i wish that u always sorrounded with lots of happiness and success around u. 

I know Tina di...i am not expert and creative like all my friends...so i always not able to gift my friends a beautiful siggies, edits, AVI's, VM's...on their special day...Extremely sorry for that...!! But one thing i know that i am Aadat Se Majboor...and can write big comments...to make all my friends happy...That's why always tried to do that...!! For me, my each and every friend is special, so are u...and it will remain like that always and forever. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

On this very special day of urs...i wish u a very best of luck for ur super happiest and wonderful future ahead..!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I would also like to πŸ‘πŸΌ  to all my super special friends...who gave their contribution in any form whatsover in making Tina di birthday super special..!! U all deserves a huge huge amount of applause and appreciation for this wonderful, beautiful, awesome and marvellous job..!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Really Hatts off to all of u..!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Truly u all are extremely extremely talented...!! May God Blesses u all always and forever. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Tina di...as u already know...just like i am a fan of my friend's creativity...i am also biggest fan of urs...!! Really u are truly amazing, multi talented, and extremely creative.πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘πŸΌ

That's why all of u call an Empress of VM's and AVI's..as they are just too good...beautiful, magical and mesmerizing...and any one can lost in their beauty and always lost in AVRAJ Dreamland..!! Truly u became everyone speechless...with ur super special talent, work and creativity.!! Hence...u receive lots of appreciation for this wonderful job..!! I wish that ur amazing talent will always shine...and u keep making everyone speechless...with ur superb talent and creativity. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ β­οΈ 

Just like all my friends...u also possess a special and unique place in my heart...u are super special for me...and will always remain. Just want to see my Tina di and all my friends super Happy and keep smiling. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I want to let u know...that i luv u a lot...as always..!! A super duper big hug from my side to u. And Enjoy this special day to the fullest and have lots of fun.πŸ˜ƒ 

Once again...i wish my super special Tina di...a super special and a very very happy birthday...!! 

Oh...no...now i am again...losting words...but before losting it totally...i end my wishes as...

Happy Birthday to u...

Happy Birthday to u...

Happy Birthday to my dear Tina di...

Happy Birthday to u...

Happy Birthday to u...

"I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday."

"On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"

May God always blesses u...!!

Now its time to blow the candles and cut the cake...right??

And Celebrate ur birthday with lots of fun and happiness...

Luv u a lot as always and forever...

A big Hugs to u...

Always remain happy and keep smiling...

Urs Lil Bro

(Always and forever)

SHOBHI

Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!

NINI

MAY U HAV THE BESTEST BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR..!!
AND U LIFE SHOULD BE FILLED WITH FLOWERS..!!
U BLOSSOM IN WHATEVER U DO..!!
ALL HEALTH PROBLEMS SHOULD RUNAWAY FROM U..!!!
AT LAST ..my DIVA DI...should have lots n lots of fun on her day...!!
luv u loadz n loadz...πŸ€—
urs lil angel...😳

lots of luv nini❀️

SONAM
Many many returns of the day Tina di πŸ€— πŸ€—
wishing is you a lifetime of happiness,luck,success and a blessed year ahead :)
May health and wealth always be your friends..May good luck and fortune always be your side.May success and goodwill always be at your beck and call..Wishing you a very happy birthday
God bless you always..
keep smiling and keep shining..A big hug to you

πŸ€—

FARHEEN

VISHU
Tinu πŸ€—
Wish u a Very Happy Birthday πŸ₯³

I remember how sweetly u welcomed in forum πŸ˜ƒ
You are my cutest sweetest lovliest awesomest friend β€οΈπŸ€—

Thankyou for everything dear πŸ˜³

Wish u happiest fantastic year ahead πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Love you alot β€οΈβ€οΈ

Many Many Happy Returns of the day πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Sana

On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love.May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that,may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U TINA πŸ€—   πŸ€— 
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Shruti
Partner may b this is wht i cud do...agar mein tumhare samne hoti toh tumhe card deti...but alas..! tht's why giving my hand written wish pic..!πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Meera

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Foods

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Credits

Intro writeup: Subham

Wishes:Respective members

Other: Google

TinaPartner..A very very Happy Birthday dear.πŸ€—..i knw my wish n gift is not there but u'll get it soon...sorry net is very much problematic today...! Can't make d post look more gud..!😭😭

But Ppl out there...friends let's make d day special for our dearest TinaPartner...ryt..?? So join in n enjoy..!⭐️⭐️
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love.May all
your dreams become a reality. But
even more than that,may it bring
you loads of true love and friendship.
Have an amazing birthday!
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY TO U TINA

subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My Super lovely...sweetest...and wonderful...Tina di...Here i am wishing u a very very super duper happy and super duper special birthday to u...!! 

I really wish from bottom of my heart...that u always remain happy...May u achieve each and everything in ur life...and all ur dreams becomes true!! 

U always remain happy, keep smiling...remain fit and healthy...!! 

May all good things come to ur life...and u surrounded  with lots of love...success...joy...prosperity...happiness always and forever...!!!

Its super special day for super duper special u...!! ⭐️ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ 

Enjoy ur day to the fullest...have lots of fun...Party hard...!!  πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Time to rock the floor...So...friends come on...lets join the celebrations...  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY UNIVERSE BEST TINA DI

Luv u a lottt...as always

A Big Tight Hugs to u from my side...

Urs Lil Bro
(Always and Forever)
Unicornlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday tina di..May you acheive all the success and happiness in life

tina_sre thumbnail

@All: OMG! M speechless..such an awesum thread, completely lost in its beauty, need some time to believe that it's truly 4 me, will get back to you guyz so for now a big Thank U to all of u...Luv u allπŸ€—
tina_sre thumbnail

@ Princyz_Belle: A big πŸ€—to u ShruPartner 4 such an awesum thread...everything is well arranged...It'z stunning...I know it'z not an easy job to make a thread and despite being so busy wid ur colg. still u took out time and did it 4 me...it means a lot to me dear...Loved d food...it'z yum...πŸ‘πŸΌ for everything...Luv u so much...Ur friendship is a biggest gift 4 me so I dun want anything more...Itz my good fortune to come across a friend lyk u...Hope our friendship last 4ever...Luv u alyz.. *Hugs* πŸ€—
tina_sre thumbnail
@Subham: 1st of all u made me speechless wid ur intro write-up...m truly truly honored lil bro...I felt lyk m some celebrity⭐️ πŸ˜† this b'day is definitely the best and the most memorable b'day of my life,  m going cherish all my lyf...M truly blessed to have come across such amazing, lovely ppl...can't imagine my lyf without u guyz...U all have given me a reason to smile and motivation to do my work even better...

Lil bro, This the biggest gift I've ever received...Thank u so much 4 all those kind words for me...means a lot to me...M sorry dear I can't write lyk u but I guess u know u hold a special place in my heart...for me My brother Sobit & u r same coz. I love both a lot..U guyz r d most amazing brother in the world...M truly blessed!

M a huge fan of ur writing skills...Kep it up!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Luv u lot lil bro... *hugs* πŸ€—