RivalSite I never thought of sharing stage with Faridaji: Ravish Desai

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

I never thought of sharing stage with Faridaji: Ravish Desai

After Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi- Meri Bhabhi (Star Plus), actor Ravish Desai is back on television with his new show Satrangi Sasural (24 Frames Productions). The guy seems to be excited about sharing the screen with veteran actor Farida Jalal.

During the launch of the show, Ravish said, "It is a great experience to share screen with an actor like Farida ji. I never ever thought that someday I will be working with her."

"In this show Farida ji is playing the role of my Daadi Ma (grandmother), who guides my character and loves him immensely. My character Vihaan has lived all his life in a family with his seven mothers."

"Though grown up with all the love and affection, Vihaan is not spoilt. He knows his responsibilities and takes care of his seven mothers. Influenced by seven mothers, he has acquired certain qualities of each mother," added the actor.

Talking more about the show, Ravish commented, "My character Vihaan falls in love with Aarushi (Mugdha Chaphekar) and it depends upon how she handles the situation".

Talking about the show, the actor added, "The concept of having seven mothers is really unique. And when I first heard about it I really liked it. This show will not be a typical saas-bahu' melodrama. Moreover I believe that this show has a pan-Indian appeal, as my Maa (Sonali Sachdev) is a Gujju, my Tai Maa (Samta Sagar) is a Bong and my Chachi Maa (Bhavana Balsaver) is a Punjabi. I hope the audience will like it".

Ravish we wish you all the best with your show.

Posted: 9 years ago
tfs kiran ...The show contains really great starcast.