Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aamir Khan's next/ Rani Mukerji's next/ Sriram Raghavan's next

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Aamir Khan To Play Wrestler

There's been considerable speculation about whose movie Aamir Khan will say yes' to, and we've heard that Nitesh Tiwari is the lucky guy!

Bhoothnath Returns' director Nitesh Tiwari had approached Khan for his next film titled Dangal few months ago. Though Khan liked the script, he had asked the ad filmmaker-turned-director to make some changes in the script, which is about a wrestler. After waiting more than five months, the actor has decided to do the film.

The film will be produced by UTV Motion Pictures and is set to go on the floors in the second half of 2015. Before it starts to roll, the actor will start working on his physique and also learn to wrestle, for which he will head to Haryana.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hooda Opposite Rani Mukerji?

Hriday Shetty, who was last seen making Chaalis Chauraasi in 2012, is all set to start his next feature film which is said to be a dark, romantic film. A source close to the filmmaker reveals, "The director approached Randeep Hooda and Rani Mukerji for a film and both the actors liked the script but are yet to revert. If all goes as planned, the film will go on the floors by the end of next year." We spoke to the director but he didn't divulge any details; neither did he deny the news.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sriram Raghavan's Next

Even as the teaser of Badlapur receives an outstanding response from the industry and the audience, the director, who is busy with the post-production of Badlapur, has almost locked his next two films. Sriram Raghavan reveals, "As soon as Badlapur releases, I will start my next, which is an adaptation of a book, Vikas Swarup's The Accidental Apprentice. It is a women-oriented script and will be produced by Matchbox, a new production house. I also have a film with Tips, which is a new-age thriller. Currently, I am talking to actors for both films and I will start the one I lock first."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail

Sriram Raghavan's Next

Even as the teaser of Badlapur receives an outstanding response from the industry and the audience, the director, who is busy with the post-production of Badlapur, has almost locked his next two films. Sriram Raghavan reveals, "As soon as Badlapur releases, I will start my next, which is an adaptation of a book, Vikas Swarup's The Accidental Apprentice. It is a women-oriented script and will be produced by Matchbox, a new production house. I also have a film with Tips, which is a new-age thriller. Currently, I am talking to actors for both films and I will start the one I lock first."

this!

wonder which actress will do the honors.

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Aamir Khan To Play Wrestler

There's been considerable speculation about whose movie Aamir Khan will say yes' to, and we've heard that Nitesh Tiwari is the lucky guy!

Bhoothnath Returns' director Nitesh Tiwari had approached Khan for his next film titled Dangal few months ago. Though Khan liked the script, he had asked the ad filmmaker-turned-director to make some changes in the script, which is about a wrestler. After waiting more than five months, the actor has decided to do the film.

The film will be produced by UTV Motion Pictures and is set to go on the floors in the second half of 2015. Before it starts to roll, the actor will start working on his physique and also learn to wrestle, for which he will head to Haryana.

Thank God. I hope this is true.

I can't wait for another three years for an Aamir movie.

No Aamir 2015 I wonder if any in 2016 

😲 did anyone see what i saw 
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Originally posted by: briahna

Sriram Raghavan's Next

this!

wonder which actress will do the honors.

Deepika I think.
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Originally posted by: silent_reader

😲 did anyone see what i saw 

What did you see? πŸ˜•
  ^  Bulge. πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos