Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Reyaansh Singhania The WORST

PAB-230 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think the title says it all
you agree with me or not but for me at this point
REY SINGHANIA is THE WORST CHARACTER of d3 or for that matter any youth show so far.
Before planning to bash me let me tell you I LOVE ARSHA AND KUNWAR IS A PART OF ARSHA SO I LOVE HIM A LOT AND I AM NOT AGAINST KUNWAR HE WAS IS AND WILL BE A ROCKSTAR FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT
but here I'm talking about the character rey
I have been watching d3 since the very first episode obviously for arsha. Believe it or not that time I seriously wanted a guy like rey to exist for ME only me I know that it's stupid but I seriously felt that way
he is the sweetest guy I have never seen even after shakti came back I was okay maybe he's not the best but he's really a man to die for
but now I don't want shakti or more precisely kriya to be back cause no girl deserves a man like him
bhagvaan kare aisa bf kisiko na mile
you might be thinking it's 21st century and one can move on and fall in love umpteen times maybe it's true but not like this for sure what cvs are showing isn't love it's lust.
Watever for me THE REY SINGHANIA IS NO MORE
this is someother rey played by the rockstar KAS

PS : IF HATE MY POST PLEASE TELL YOUR VIEWS BUT DON'T START FIGHTING I JUST WANTED TO REMOVE MY FRUSTRATION BUT PLEASE DON'T FIGHT FOR THIS ATLEAST PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanchita_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is all becoz of Cvs 😡

They didnt know how to use
Actors
😑
Poor actors Looser
Channel nd cvs 😑Edited by Sanchita_ArSha - 9 years ago
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All thanks to cvs I hate reyaansh nw,,,,  kabhi rey mera most fav tv character tha bt ab -_-
ArshaParsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have followed Arsha since 2008, when I first saw them on DID2...!!
When I found out that they are doing a show, I went gala seeing their chemistry, and the fact I could see them together again..!! Rey used to be my fav character, stating the fact, he is a stud, and most popular, with awesome looks, but yesterday he fell right into the ground...!!
kreyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all
what i was thinking 4 so many days but cudnt express
u have done it brilliantly
yes the rey we loved and admired is long gone
he has been replaced by a new rey who doesnt know the l of love
who cant differentiate love from lust and pervertness
drooling over every other girl he lays his eyes upon
thanx to the cvs and their creative mind
if he becomes someone's life partner
that person's life wud b a living hell
so kriya my girl
STAY AWAY
PAB-230 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kreyafan

First of all
what i was thinking 4 so many days but cudnt express
u have done it brilliantly
yes the rey we loved and admired is long gone
he has been replaced by a new rey who doesnt know the l of love
who cant differentiate love from lust and pervertness
drooling over every other girl he lays his eyes upon
thanx to the cvs and their creative mind
if he becomes someone's life partner
that person's life wud b a living hell
so kriya my girl
STAY AWAY

" IF HE BECOMES SOME ONE 'S LIFE PARTNER HER LIFE WOULD BE HELL " love this line πŸ‘
kreyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trueArShaian

" IF HE BECOMES SOME ONE 'S LIFE PARTNER HER LIFE WOULD BE HELL " love this line πŸ‘

Me too πŸ˜†
Rajkashyap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actully We also dnt Want Kriya to be back for Rey ...She is Such a Coward ... Because No one Desverve to be Left Alone Because of Those Stupid Secrifices ... Reyansh Have Faced Enough now ..He is not her Puppet that Whenever She wants she came back Whenever She wants She Leave ... To Hell with Kriya & Her Stupid Secrifice ... Thank God NOW Reyansh Is Enjoying His Life With His new frnd ,Whether It is Love or Lust But defnitly not Kriya ghai's Secrifice Business
IF SHE BECAME SOMEONE'S LIFE PARTNER ,,,OOOPS SORRY SHE CANT BE SOMEONE's LIFE PARTNER BECAUSE SHE WILL LEAVE HIM JUST IN EVERY SIX MONTH FOR HER SO CALLED SECRIFICE
God Please Dnt Give Mahan Lover Like Kriya To anyone in this world ...
-VJ.ReyManiac- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
IF u dont like Rey wel n good... n if u had known him completely u wud neva hate his characterπŸ˜•

FYI... Rey neva dated any girl twice nor did he cheat on dem.
He as always loved his Gitl to d Fullest... but its his girl who always fails to understand him n always leaves him for her own reasons.[both girls]

He loved kria completely... n was ready to be for her support always but she left him w/o giving him a chance of knwing d truth.

2nd part of D3.. brought Taani.He did fall for her... n U can neva term dat as LUST. he loved her truly for d innocent girl she was. He loved her so much dat...  he 1st gave preference to her career n broke up wid her for her good.
But here tooo... d girl wanted to take her own decision n leave him.

Cum bak of Kria... he forgot everything n gave kria a chance. But litte did he knw dat stil Kria doesnt trust him copmletely... is she did she she wud nt leave him again. Wen u Love someone u shud learn to face d problem together... nt giving up n running away frm it.

U'll knw d Original essence Of REY"S Character if n oly if u dont combine all his love stories n SEE HIM AS AN INDIVIDUAL THE REYANSH SINGHANIA.

I would proudly say i need a BOYFRIEND Like REYANSH... cos nether is he a cheater nor a Casanova. A girl can trust him completely. He is nt dat kind of a guy.. who leaves a girl for his selfish reasons like d girls who did it to him
Edited by -VJ.ReyManiac- - 9 years ago
Shalu_Amar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m Kr Arsha fan but agar ek insaan ek galti kare to sab ko wo hi dikhta hai uski dusri side nahi