Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Let her go or Not let her go?!

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Here the story seems to get interesting!!! May be this is a relief to me?!! I was wondering what would be next if everything goes smooth and plain! Yes, it is an unexpected turn but could be an interesting move too!!!

If they are taking the "win back" mode? 👏
Manik's this side has been very little explored when he was trying to control his attraction towards Nandini.. Meanwhile he also envied Dhruv's good side for he was getting all smiles & sweet behavior from her; but all Manik got was only her frowns!😆

Note: As an actor this role play could get to display more emotions and could be captivating!

Remembering those dialogues:
Manik: You only talk to me when I scare you.. With Dhruv you were talking normally.. more than normal with all smiles...😆
Manik: What? Did you see Godzilla? By the way are you saving all these frowns just for me?🤣
He has put on the monster mask may be to save his lonely heart and is still reluctant to open it up.. He is so much consumed by his own covered face that he is not ready for a face-off...

Nandini has seen this good face but she knows that he is still hiding behind his mask and is not ready to show it off. She must be in rage with her own heart for it isn't in her control and has fallen for a guy which her mind alerts that he is all wrong for her!❤️ But love at times makes things messy! 😉

If they are taking the "let go" mode? 😊
Already Manik failed miserably in his sacrificial avatar and why try again? Or may be this time he really lets go for the sake of Nandini considering her feelings thus bringing his love back to him!

Coming to Nandini's soft space for Dhruv... She must still consider him as a friend with whom she can open her heart... And she hasn't got the emotions of love for him but emotions of friendship for him! And she has always seen him as the good one amidst the bad ones!😃

Whether it's going to be Manik trying to explore his good side on his own to get back or let go Nandini or Nandini trying her ways knowingly or unknowingly... Could be an interesting watch! Hopefully with lightweight moments and without much drama especially tearful ones...

And to stand by the words that "It's not love if it leaves the people incomplete".. At the same time, one cannot completely ignore the personality of the people whom you love and try to change them to a different person! Change as part of growth is very much welcome...

If only they keep Nandini's character steady and grounded without confusions!!! Hope that part is in tact and the story moves in that line without confusing the characters and also the poor souls watching and loving them for whatever they believe in them!!! 👍🏼

Edited by Senpoo - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Somehow I don't understand this... Nandini can let Manik kiss her but she can't forgive him.😉
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post. I want manik to woo her bt I dnt want nandu to give wrong signals to dhruv. Maybe she is confused and maybe she will act selfishly for d first time and say yes to dhruv. Bt I seriously dnt want dat bcoz btw these two dhruv is also there and yesterday when he ws crying I felt so bad for him. Bt maybe if nandu said yes to dhruv then dhruv will realize what he feels for nandu is nt love.
well okay I m so confused r8 now. Bt same time excited too.
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Somehow I don't understand this... Nandini can let Manik kiss her but she can't forgive him.😉

when she thinks frm heart she always give in bt just as her mind pokes her she cm bck to reality.