Sexy Sanaya Performance in Mirch Awards :)

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello hi bye bye
This forum is so dead by god!😈
I thought ki after watching sbs,yu guys wud b jumping n dancing!
Bt when i came here not even a single topic abt mirchi awards!
Do yu guys even knw sanaya is gonna on perform at mirchi awards on 3 songs (Manwa laage,galliyan n samjhawan)
She looks so damn sexy😳
i wish asjad cud see this😆
i watched it! Jo bhai uploaded the vid
do watch it!

She makes red look more attractive😉

pic crdt to vidya n farzina :)
wow after long time...feeling happy😃
@asjad...🤬😆

People are already jumping with joy in sanaya's next project discussion thread 😆
Gorgeous
Stunning
ravishing

There is lot of excitement in the new show thread about the SBS, and Sanaya's gorgeous look in red!
OMG i think i dint notice the thread on forum😆
Sanaya's Bytes & her Performance Glimpses of Mirchi Top 20 :

Sanaya - I am performing on 3 songs & I am hoping & wishing that they are in the top 5. I am guessing they are. So, 1 song is 'Manva laage...'(Happy New Year), another is ' Galiyan...'(Ek Villain), &  one song is 'Main Tenu Samjhavan ki...'(Humpty Sharma..).

I actually like all of these 3 songs and that is why, somewhere I feel that they will be in the top.

A simple, red colored... it is a sweet and simple gown, just like I like it... sweet and simple. And that is  it... and my face...

When she was asked about her comeback to the small screen, she replied, "I don't know, I have no idea... as of now, there is nothing. I don't even see anything in the pipeline. I want to work, but I am not getting...

seriously, I am not liking the type of work that is being offered to me & I have worked a lot. Now I wish that whatever role I do, is nice, do something that I will enjoy. 

Not that I haven't enjoyed any of my past shows, but I want to wait for a show which makes me want to do the show and not just for the heck of it... that I want to work, so do the show. So, I am really hoping that kind of a show comes to me soon."
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
She looked gorgeous! ❤️
Waiting for her performance!! 
Of course, we love it!! I'm really anxious now!! And yeah that liar don't what he missed by not announcing her as the winner!! 😡😉

Shreya
Thanks for sharing the pics and Joe thanks for WU.