Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you so much for this Shona πŸ€—...

She is indeed versatile in any costume...Though she is looking gorgeous in all, I love so much the naive look Paro is holding ...those innocent eyes..uff ...Missing U sanaya πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
deepsel thumbnail
And Jo thanks for those memories..well I haven't seen those pics though have seen Sanaya in that costume..Thats the chanchan hero right...So any award during that show? 
deepsel thumbnail
Ok so I will make this officially my last post in this CC...will move to new one soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Thanks to my fellow aatmas/ bakwaas Vampies/ sisters who made it possible with our non-stop chit chat..😳😳

Thanks Jo for this place and patiently listening to all crap we have spewed throughoutπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Well see you all in new thread soon πŸ€—

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shona for a the bridal pictures.  Joe thanks for the new thread will be seeing you there shortly.πŸ˜‰ and also for the awards pictures where they did the aashiqui title song. Edited by -Mukti- - 9 years ago
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Shona...Thanks  for the bridal collage. She's lovely in each bridal wear with her unique expressions.
@Joe... Thanks for the new thread, happy to see you still have  patience left to handle these crazy aatmas.πŸ˜ƒ 

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JIYAMG

Missing RR sooo much

Join us here...