-Good Bye From The DT- - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Myself, SpunkyTigress and Jyoti06 would like to take great pleasure in saying GoodBye to you guys. Of course, we will still be around not as active as before but yet always around. But since this is official farewell, We would just like to thank everyone of this forum who contributed in what way they can to make this place an awesome place. From the beginning to the end, From ShivinKiJas to 0omanjuo0. Thanks To Sammy11 and Afrin_RaqBhi, To Barbievish20 along tina_sre, Sana J., NautankiAsh.To our hardworking updaters Princyz_Belle, LilGreenRobot, -Gitanjali-, ShinyPavani, jamoshi2507. To the Reena die heart fan buzzy.reenaholi, to ..Breeze.. who helped out once in while. To nini06 and MasoomaBukhari and .SanVi. and lizzie1765, You two were in the list of first Member Of The Week. Not forgetting the one name I never seems to get right Subham101289. To one I never get wrong SONAMB404. And to everyone else.

You guys have given me a forum from start to finish, this is my second forum as Cool Viewbie , but my first where I got the chance to be around from the start till to this end.Well, It's a fast end that's why it's my first. But yeah, I doubt I would probably ever come across a group of fans as understanding and willing and co-operatives as you people. From all the contests that I have planned for you guys to all the results thread, you have always been there. And above all, That's what I have always admire with you guys. You guys are the best.

So once again, Thank You! For giving us a chance to monitor your forum. For being peaceful as you are. For providing us with love. For never letting us down. For everything. Not forgetting, Thanks For the journey, Thanks for the memories, Thanks for friends. To Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Team! 
Cheers!

Until we meet again, Probably we might never meet again. As you know "Good Bye are forever". Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya kept us together and forever it will live on, for memories can never be wished away.

Goodbye!
SpunkyTigress
Jyoti06
Edited by SpunkyTigress - 9 years ago
thanks alot our dear DT members 4 being supportive and friendly
without u guys the forum is incomplete

thanks alot 🤗
Thank U so much DT for being so sweet,friendly,supportive .. 🤗   🤗   ...
A huge thanks to all our dear,lovely and wonderful DT members i have ever met in my life...👏 👏 👍🏼 👍🏼 🤗 🤗 ❤️ ❤️

Really never saw such an supportive, friendly, co-operative and understanding DT members like u all...😃 😃 👏 👏 ⭐️ ⭐️ 👍🏼 👍🏼 ❤️ ❤️

Without u all, this forum can never become the most wonderful and beautiful place on this universe...🤗 🤗  

Literally it would be incomplete without u all...⭐️ 👏 👍🏼 🤗 

Infact...Thanks is a very small word to say...for what u all  and all forum members has done and gave to this forum to make it a "HEAVEN ON THIS UNIVERSE..."    

A huge Thanks and big 👍🏼 to all of u...🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗