Index of Indexes of all OS/TS/SS/FF writers on YHM forum+ OSthon links(Page 2)

Posted: 2014-12-02T13:33:06Z
I just wrote an little OS,
Ishra OSSmall OS based on when Ishita bring Shagun to bhalla house...with confession
I will maybe write more if thought of a nice story come in my mind, last nite had a dream of yhm, but it was too weird to make it an OS,LOL
Mihika was pregnant with Ashok's child ROFL, so i think in my dream that day she got raped, and Mihir was ready to accept her n the child but Mihika herself dont wanted that child LOL, Then i saw hospital Ishra,Mihir, Simmi n Romi r sitting, Mihika is inside in a room lying on hospital bed, n beside her there is a baby, and in da room there Is Shagun and she carry the baby and go outside n give it to ishita ROFL
Anyways i donno what my imagination created but it was to weird to inspire an OSEdited by The_Imane - 2014-12-02T14:26:49Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-12-02T13:38:19Z
Originally posted by The_Imane

I just wrote an little OS, i will maybe write more if thought of a nice story come in my mind, last nite had a dream of yhm, but it was too weird to make it an OS,LOL
Mihika was pregnant with Ashok's child ROFL, so i think in my dream that day she got raped, and Mihir was ready to accept her n the child but Mihika herself dont wanted that child LOL, Then i saw hospital Ishra,Mihir, Simmi n Romi r sitting, Mihika is inside in a room lying on hospital bed, n beside her there is a baby, and in da room there Is Shagun and she carry the baby and go outside n give it to ishita ROFL
Anyways i donno what my imagination created but it was to weird to inspire an OS
good job...but y exsctly did shagun give mihika's baby to ishita?ROFL
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-12-02T13:44:18Z

I just wrote an little OS, i will maybe write more if thought of a nice story come in my mind, last nite had a dream of yhm, but it was too weird to make it an OS,LOL
Anyways i donno what my imagination created but it was to weird to inspire an OS

LOL Imane u definitely need to write more! n i remember u wrote an os earlier, why dont u link it here?
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-12-02T13:46:54Z
Originally posted by ankita_sidana

i dont know at all , Confused Raman gave Shagun weird side look for that,and my dream ended there LOL
2 Likes this
Posted: 2014-12-02T13:48:17Z
Originally posted by peace..

LOLImane u definitely need to write more! n i remember u wrote an os earlier, why dont u link it here?
i was going to shearch for it and post it here Smile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-12-02T13:50:26Z

Originally posted by ankita_sidana

i dont know at all , Confused Raman gave Shagun weird side look for that,and my dream ended there LOL
hahaha...roflROFL
3 Likes this
Posted: 2014-12-02T17:55:35Z
I am Vikas and this is work list

3 Likes this