K. Street Pali Hill

3rd OCTOBER-written update,pics,video

shaika00 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Picture update by shaika00 (will add more later)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/424203

video update(credit goes to muftonline and posted by shaika00)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/424195

What Happens when 'Love meets Hatred':๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kaajjal: Played by Surveen Chawla aka Kasak of KZK & Charu of KTH fame plays a girl who is filled with love ,is spirited n an apple of everyone's eye.She always thinks abt her Knight in Shining armour but INSTEAD FINDS Dev

Dev: Played by Apurva Agnihotri aka Arman of JJKN fame who is arrogant, an extremist n a man filled with hatred , he doesn't like to socialize and he is a extremist when it comes to get back at someone

Here is link 2 original post made by Shagun:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/422557

Y is Dev filled wid so much of Hatred there is a big reason behind it which will b revealed in 2morrow's k street pali hill  update so wait till then๐Ÿ˜‰

DON'T COPY WITHOUT PERMISSION

Short cuts for the forum members

Adi-aditya

GK-gayatri bua

Bik-bikram

3rd OCTOBER UPDATE      BY Shaika00

Recap

Suraj singh says im standing infront of you. Bik says Suraj Singh is alive. K mansion is still in danger. Anju says to GK now that day is not far when K mansion family will be together and then what will you do Buaji? You will kick out of this house. Gk thinks who will go out of this house and who will be the mallik of this house that time will tell? And she gives a wicked smile.

OUTSIDE ON ROAD

The episode starts with two cars hit each other from opposite direction. GK comes out from one car and a man comes out from other car. GK said I called you in a very short notice. The work is very important. There is a very bad news for you. Dweep and Drone came together. Our all work is ruined. We cannot ruin anything of K mansion. This is wrost news for us. The man moves his hand. You will have to keep your eyes open. The man says what will I do. Gk says I will tell you. You start to buy all the shares of K Clubs with different. GK says so that. The man says so that we can ruin K mansion. The man is Mantra!!!!!!!!!!!! He gives a evil look. I can do anything to destroy K Clubs. They both gives a evil smile.

HOSPITAL

Drone and Dweep in the hospital. The doctor is showing them the photo of the nurse where they see doctor Archana and the doctor calls her Saveda. Dweep and Drone are shocked and Drone says Saveda but this is Doctor archana. The doctor no this is Saveda. I came to your house that day and talk to her.

K MANSION
HALL

Jagnu, Machan, Nani, Anju and Adi all are sitting in the hall. Nani says that you two are perfect for each other. What is that called? Made for each other. Anju smiles. Adi says that I have to tell Ishita about this perfect jodi. Don't worry I will tell Ishita about this perfect jodi. Machan says My mom's last wish was to bring the bahu in her house. So I want the marriage to take place quickly so that she remains happy for the rest of her life. Adi looks at Anju and she nodes. Gk looks from the window. Aditya says thik hai beta. Whatever you want. All are happy except GK. Machan says okay Sir I will  leave now. Adi says sir naji beta ab tum mujhe dad kehkar bula sakti ho. They both hug and machan says thanks Dad. GK is tensed and Anju looks at her.

GK'S ROOM

Anju says Buaji like always today also you were looking like a thief  you listened to everthing but from my side I want to give the good news to you that Jagnu's marriage wll take place. Our happiness is coming back and I want that no bad shawdow doesnot live in our house. You understand what I want to say so leave K mansion as soon possible otherwise I will have to kick you out. Anju leaves. Gk says you will kick me out. You are so confident but I will send to the place where no one will not come back.

BIKRAM'S ROOM

Bik and Anju talks. Bikram says Im very happy that Jagnu's marriage will take place, my daughter's happiness will be back and k mansion will be out of all tanions. I will dance in Jagnu's marriage and I will enjoy with my family and then stops. Anju says uncle don't worry you will be one of favoruite member of this family very soon. Dweep comes with a big file. Dweep says where is Dr. Archana. She left. She will come tomorrow but why are you asking about her. I will tell that later but you see this. She give the nurse photo. Anju is shocked and says that she is wearing nurse uniform. This meansโ€ฆ.. Dweep says this means she is not Dr. Archana. She came here with other motive. She is not archana but sajeda. Anju gets the flashback of the metal hospital doctor and is shocked. Bikram takes the photo and also gets the same flashback and also Dr kapoor flashback where she tell archana you joined the junior nursing hospital. Anju says why did she come here and why is she hiding her identity. Bikram says there is something. If she means to hurt why is she curing Raunak.

HALL

A nurse hears everything and calls suraj. The nurse says everthing is ruined. Suraj is shocked. The nurse says some people here came to know about Sajeda. She tell everything while a music is played. Suraj asks her to leave from there. The nurse puts on the phone and turns to see Bikram.

TEMPLE

Raunak, Jagnu, Adi, Anju, Machan and dweep is in a temple. Gk looks from the bushes and points at the pooja ki thali. She gives a evil smile. Gk comes with her paloo on head. Adi asks panditji about the kundali. He says there is only happiness and hope. All are happy except Gk. We have to make it quick so please give a date. Panditji says day after tomorrow is shuv. All are happy. The k street music us palyed(I rilly love the music).

EPISODE SYNOPSIS

Not a bad one. I would say it was interesting also. Manchan and Archana revealed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~Radhika~~ thumbnail
thanks ...really nice update shaika!!! ๐Ÿ‘
~~Radhika~~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaika00

EPISODE SYNOPSIS

Not a bad one. I would say it was interesting also. Manchan and Archana revealed.

not manchan ...he is mantra๐Ÿ˜Š

cute_girl_tania thumbnail
thanks for that shaika
Good job ๐Ÿ‘
tuba5 thumbnail
hummmmmmmm........ sis,great update ๐Ÿ˜Š.
sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Hi everyone, can someone please PM me a update on what's been happening in K STREET Pli hill? I watched up til when Raunaq came home from the mental hospital and Ishita remarked that Raunaq has a wife who will look after him 24/7. I dont know what happened after that? Why is Anju being nice to Bikram? Where are Smran and her husband? When and how did Bikram become good? Who is Mehra, Jagnu, Manthan etc?
I will really appreciate this help.
Thank you
Munira