Mohan Kapoor mountain guide on sets of everest..!!

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Mohan Kapoor is the 'mountain guide' on the sets of Everest !

Mohan Kapoor, the man who has made his mark with his acting talent in TV and Bollywood, is gearing up for a challenging yet fun-filled journey ahead with Star Plus' Everest (Ashutosh Gowarikar Productions).

The actor has been part of shows like Amrit Manthan, Hip Hip Hurray and has featured in movies like Bodyguard, Game, Raaz 3 and many more.

Talking about the genre of the show the actor quips, "I am really hoping that the show works as it is a very different one. Today the audience has matured in terms of content and thus, I think that they will also be accepting such shows. May be viewers will understand the vision, maybe not. But of course Everest is something that has never been seen on TV before and I am sure it will get its required attention."

he plot primarily talks about the dream conquering of a girl, but there are interesting sub-plots which put forward tales of other characters.

"The show touches an emotional chord. The scale is phenomenal and all the characters who will be seen treading their way to the Everest will also encourage viewers to test their guts and push themselves towards achieving their best."

Mountaineering also holds importance to Mohan who spends his quality time climbing peaks. "You would not believe, but when I got the offer for this show, I had tears in my eyes. When you get a role which is so close to your passion, it surely is a wonderful feeling. I actually turned up in my complete mountaineering attire to meet Ashutosh and in just one look he got me on board. I have been mountaineering all my life and this show is all the more special to me."

Since he is so adept at mountaineering, we wondered if he gave any tips to the cast. "Of course, I was their official guide. I was sharing my experiences with them and although initially they did not pay much heed, they found out that I knew what I was talking about."

When asked what kind of shows he enjoys, Mohan shared, "Personally, whatever might have been the fate of it, I really enjoyed Yudh. Amitabh Bachchan is a legend who has inspired us, so just observing him on screen has been a great experience. I think time has changed and seasons should take over long standing dailies. That way a storyteller can bring out a great flavour to his/her show."

Mohan's partner Achint (Kaur) is also doing a show Jamai Raja, when we asked his take on the same, he said, "I think Achint is fantastic in the show. I also feel it is quite urban and depicts relations in a classy way. I really feel the show has a great feel."

And finally, when asked about his take on reality shows, Mohan said, "I don't know how I will manage a reality show. Although my friends do keep telling me that I would be great on Bigg Boss, I have personally never liked the show. But let's see what comes my way in the coming days."

Wish you luck, Mohan!!! 😊

I hope this is getting surprising and exciting day by day..Let us enjoy journey of  Everest ! 😛

Edited by chocobrownies - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice to have him on board! Looking forward to the journey ahead. All the best to him & the show :)
Thanks for sharing!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for sharing! :)
So good to have another good actor on board! :D 
arsha_simran thumbnail
Ohh it will b good to watch them together!!
This journey will b interesting to see.!!
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Have watched Mohan Kapoor in various role's especially as a character actor! Does a good job at that front but it would be great to see him as a mountaineer with so much experience!