Is Digangana Suryavanshi TV's new tantrum queen?

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.mid-day.com/articles/is-digangana-suryavanshi-tvs-new-tantrum-queen/15808152

Is Digangana Suryavanshi TV's new tantrum queen?

Digangana Suryavanshi is fast gaining the infamy of being the most difficult TV actor

Notorious for her tantrums on the sets, television actress Digangana Suryavanshi is said to have raised the hackles of 'Ek Veer Ki Ardaas... Veera' makers time and again. While producer Yash Patnaik had received complaints about her alleged unprofessional behaviour a few months ago, last week it was her unpunctual ways that ticked him off, according to insiders.

Digangana Suryavanshi

Now, she is said to have had an argument with the show hairdresser and the shoot was halted for nearly five hours. A source says, "We heard some loud voices coming from the make-up room and realised she was at it again but the reason for the fight is unknown. The production house intervened and tried to sort out the matter. However, she sulked and refused to shoot. It took a lot of convincing to get her back on the sets but by then half a day had been wasted."

A unit hand says, "Even after being reprimanded for her behaviour in the past, Digangana has chosen not to change her ways and keeps arguing with her co-actors. She doesn't even come on time and shoots at her own convenience. In fact, we have faced telecast issues because of this."

Recently, the actress had a fallout with her make-up artiste and walked out of the shoot, adds another source. "It wasn't the first time that she left the sets abruptly. Ever since she took part in Box Cricket League, she leaves early on the pretext of attending practice sessions. Most of her co-stars don't even talk to her," the source reveals.

It is believed that the production house used to pamper her, which has resulted in her can-do-what-I-want attitude. The unit member says, "To maintain a peaceful atmosphere on the sets, the production team has decided to have limited communication with her. If the matter goes out of hand, we will have to take some action."

While the actress chose not to comment on the argument with the hairdresser, she talks about other allegations. "I have taken permission from the production team and the channel to take part in the cricket league. I go for net practise only after finishing my shots. And I do my make-up myself. So, all these allegations don't make sense at all," she says.

- See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/is-digangana-suryavanshi-tvs-new-tantrum-queen/15808152#sthash.3HfYEGrB.dpuf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here they go again😡. If it has any thing to do with the SBS segment then any body can understand it was a fun segment. People might be doing these intentionally, after all she is very popular at a very early age.
feck thumbnail
Friends please compare the essence of these 2 old articles with this one. Can you find any difference? At least I can't. My question is if this is going on till July continuously then why did every body opened up to SBS only on 1st December episode and that too making a lot of fun? and then this article is published on the very next day. I think people are wise enough to understand what is true and what is false. Diganagana has been actively participating for BCL, once i saw a segment of her doing bowling practice and she is very actively involved with her team. I haven't seen/ heard /read of any one else from the Veera team to be participating in BCL, hence the cause of this rubbish could very easily be understood. Please take the pain of reading this post and judge yourself.

Published 27th July
Two actresses can feel insecure and fight on anything
ranging from 'who looks better' to 'who gets more screen
space'.
Even youngsters can drift in that space effortlessly. One
such set of actresses, who have become infamous for their
cold war are Digangana Suryavanshi and Farnaz Shetty,
who plays Veera and Gunjan respectively in Yash Patnaik's
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera .

Their cold war has escalated to a level where the two can't
stand each other. The latest bone of contention is
Digangana's hairstylist. The protagonist, we are told, feels
insecure and perpetually complaints that Farnaz copies her
hairstyle.
"She even asked the channel to change her hairstylist to
avoid the 'copying act'," informs a source from the set,
adding, "Digangana is infamous for being enfant terrible on
the set. She has grown too big for her boots and doesn't
like anybody else hogging the limelight. Farnaz bonds with
the boys on the set too and that has only escalated the
matter."
Digangana and Farnaz didn't revert to our text message.

Published 8th August

Channel tells Veera: Change attitude
or you'll be replaced
Digangana Suryavanshi
The set of TV show 'Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera' has
become infamous for never-ending catfights and
tantrums. And now, it seems that the channel and the
production house have had enough of actress
Digangana Suryavanshi, who plays the title role in the
show.

Apparently, her co-actors, fed up with her stinky
attitude, complained to the channel and the production
house. After several incidents, she has been warned by
the channel to mend her ways or else she will be
shown the door. It is to be remembered that the
actress was also thrown out of another TV show,
Qubool Hai, because of her starry tantrums. "Guess
what? she hasn't changed since. She is perpetually
fighting with her co-actor Farnaz Shetty. We have to
deal with her tantrums on a daily basis. But now, her
attitude has become intolerable and hence, we all
requested the channel and the production house to
intervene," says a source. Digangana didn't revert to
our text message.

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Most of her co stars dnt even talk to her🤣 sneha shivin vishal all pamper and adore her so mucb. Kahan kahan se ajate hen. And when its two ppl fighting why only blame one😕
overactor thumbnail
Why is media behind the show.first they keep saying show is going off air and when finally the producer puts an end to those rumors they r back with ds's tantrums.
She is shooting alright they r not even using her body doubles that means bcl is not interfering in her work and all her co stars and even the director are very friendly with her. 
overactor thumbnail
And their hair styles r totally different so the basis itself is pointless
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am sorry to say, but I think there is SOME truth to these allegations. These things dont happen over and over without there being some truth to it. I remember even the QH cast complained about her and the PH got fed up. They said her parents caused trouble on sets, even more than SHE did! In that show, she was not a lead, so they easily replaced her, coz some of the leads were having hassles with her, I think at the time Rishab Sinha was mentioned, and maybe even Archana Taide, I am not sure.

Either ways, I can see that since she is young and has become successful she might have an arrogant attitude, and this may be propagated now with the fact that PH has to handle her carefully due to her being a Lead and title character of the show! I think just coz we like VEEBA that doesn't mean we can ignore what the media says ALL the time as BS! Not every story is BS. Maybe some of it is exaggerated, but I think that complaint by some of the cast to the channel and PH is probably true! What happened in QH was pretty much the exact same thing!

Personally I have a pet peeve with unprofessional people that throw their weight around. I think such people are VERY selfish and full of themselves. IF this kid is in fact that type, she will soon be type cast and people will be afraid to hire her! It is best she learns to adopt a more professional attitude if she wants to survive in not just THIS business but in ANY business for that matter! I have worked with several drama queens in my time and they are the worst type to work with! 

feck thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

Most of her co stars dnt even talk to her🤣 sneha shivin vishal all pamper and adore her so mucb. Kahan kahan se ajate hen. And when its two ppl fighting why only blame one😕

I just don't understand what these people think about the audience? are we damn fools. They should look the various videos of Digangana's birth day celebrations available in this forum. I don't think it was more than 1 month ago. Only the other day there was a Vishna IV about their journey for the past 1 year. I remember very well last time there was a rubbish like this the next day there was a segment about Iftaar party on the sets and She was seen to be enjoying with every body and both her and Farnaz were sitting either sides of Shivin.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: feck

I just don't understand what these people think about the audience? are we damn fools. They should look the various videos of Digangana's birth day celebrations available in this forum. I don't think it was more than 1 month ago. Only the other day there was a Vishna IV about their journey for the past 1 year. I remember very well last time there was a rubbish like this the next day there was a segment about Iftaar party on the sets and She was seen to be enjoying with every body and both her and Farnaz were sitting either sides of Shivin.

When the camera's are on, they know how to behave coz they are actors after all? Also, I think Vishal and Di share a good bonding now. Also, there was an article that said Vishal intervened between Di and Farnaz and sorted things out between them as he was friends with both? So there WHERE issues between them for sure. That part is not a lie.
feck thumbnail
@MDF: Please tell me one thing, if this has been going on and on for a while now, why nobody spoke out before yesterday? Even if one admit it was Digangana's fault do you think all others are such unprofessional fools to talk about it openly to the media and that too on a funny note? even the set crews were laughing.