Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

When the camera's are on, they know how to behave coz they are actors after all? Also, I think Vishal and Di share a good bonding now. Also, there was an article that said Vishal intervened between Di and Farnaz and sorted things out between them as he was friends with both? So there WHERE issues between them for sure. That part is not a lie.

I agree with you and Vishal is still a good friend to both, off screen he might be the most matured and the most responsible human being with in the team. Did you watched the SBS segment yesterday and how Vishal reacted to it. That was enough to say it was not serous.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: feck

@MDF: Please tell me one thing, if this has been going on and on for a while now, why nobody spoke out before yesterday? Even if one admit it was Digangana's fault do you think all others are such unprofessional fools to talk about it openly to the media and that too on a funny note? even the set crews were laughing.

THIS incident may have been a joke, but what happened in QH, and the fact that Di and Farnaz were having problems sometime back is not fake. There was something happening there and I think it got sorted out! 

WHY is everyone so shocked by this and in denial? These things DO happen when people work together! You dont become best buddies with everyone you work with! That is not realistic, and some people have more trouble than others getting along with people? WHY is it so hard for people to accept that Digangana probably does have a bad attitude sometime? I knew of her from  2 years ago from QH, so I am not surprised by these stories!
feck thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

THIS incident may have been a joke, but what happened in QH, and the fact that Di and Farnaz were having problems sometime back is not fake. There was something happening there and I think it got sorted out! 

WHY is everyone so shocked by this and in denial? These things DO happen when people work together! You dont become best buddies with everyone you work with! That is not realistic, and some people have more trouble than others getting along with people? WHY is it so hard for people to accept that Digangana probably does have a bad attitude sometime? I knew of her from  2 years ago from QH, so I am not surprised by these stories!

@bold: Exactly. But why does they (media) every time target her?
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its not so uncommon fights happen everywhere why make such an issue. And why blame only ds
feck thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

Its not so uncommon fights happen everywhere why make such an issue. And why blame only ds

Exactly. That is my point. Nobody can clap with a single hand, it is an universal truth, then why it is always show to be Digangana's fault?
Bars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I too have same doubt.. Wen two ppl are involved y blame only one? Its not always D's fault. If the other actor is matured enough she could have very well sort out the matter! I hope ppl r jealous about her popularity..
feck thumbnail

Sorry to bother your friends with my long and boring posts, but when ever this kind of rubbish comes up I remember an incident from the cricketing world. As we all know Sourav Ganguly was considered as one  of the bad boys of cricket. During a test series in Bangladesh he was seen arguing with Rahul Dravid and Greg Chapell during the net session. There was no audio, no one gave any statement to the media. The media cooked a story that Ganguly was asked to open the batting which he rejected disrespectfully and was arguing about. After Ganguly's retirement he spoke out the truth. He was actually asked to bat at No: 3, because Virender Sehwag was not playing so Dravid decided to open the innings, but Ganguly wanted to stick with his number 6 position to extend the depth of batting and wanted Dinesh Kartick to open. He felt since there were no VVS Laxman in that series as well and MS Dhoni was a new comer so they needed the experience of Ganguly at No: 6. Everybody believed that story cooked by the media, because they presumed it was Ganguly who was at fault. 

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why dont Di & Farnaz sit & pull each other's hairs and give that poor hairstylist a break?
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why can't mash remove there wigs original hair hi rehne do ek ke had se jyada chhote hai ek ke long sara syappa hi khatam๐Ÿ˜Š
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -dear10-

Why can't mash remove there wigs original hair hi rehne do ek ke had se jyada chhote hai ek ke long sara syappa hi khatam๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Tweeting to uncle-aunty ๐Ÿ˜›