Devon ke Dev Mahadev

-Goodbye DKDM: Members Slambook please fill

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello all DKDM Members, 🤗

As the show comes to an end after a glorious journey of 3 years we all have our memories of this show and this forum.Let us all come together and record our memories by filling in a members slam book in the post below

Regards

Nandini on Behalf of DKDM DT

Edited by -Gitanjali- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

members Slam Book   

Name

Birthday

When did you start watching DKDM

When did you stop and why

Rate DKDM out of 5 Stars(The show in totality)

When did you join this forum? 

Best and worst part of the show

What will you miss about this show?

What do you love about this forum?

Are you happy with the ending of the Show

How did you want the show to end

Things you enjoyed in the forum

Most memorable person in the forum

Other forums you visit

Words to all in the forum

Name -Nandini

Birthday 27th Dec

From Dec 2011

After the Ramayan track because the showw was loosing its magic. I used to watch on and off after that 

Rate DKDM out of 5 Stars(The show in totality)

Jan 2012

Beautiful stopry telling was best and dragging was worst

Its divinity

Its lovely members and intellectual discussions

I am happy it is ending but the track is a sad one 

With a more happy track

the knowledgeable and intellectual discussions

Shruti -Nimphodora- and Minaxi Mnx12

Hope to see you all again. And endimgs are newer beginnings (Mahadev's dialogue) 

Other forums you visit: ADHY, IKNMP. Hamsafars

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Name : Deboleena

Birthday : 9th Feb

When did you start watching DKDM : From the Beginning means first episode

When did you stop and why : I stopped from Banasure track because LO stopped the repeat's and m not able to watch it at 8 p.m.

Rate DKDM out of 5 Stars(The show in totality) : 4 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

When did you join this forum? : December,2011

Best and worst part of the show : Sati Era was the best.Ramayan Track was the worst.

What will you miss about this show? : Mohit Raina and the BG musics.

What do you love about this forum? : I met a lot of people here and became friends.We used to make lot's of post will miss those.I already miss them.

Are you happy with the ending of the Show : Yes it's batter they end the show rather then dragging.

How did you want the show to end : On A happy note,Everyone present at Kailash and Mahadev and Mata Parvati sitting on the stone with their family and that magical Karpura Gauram played in the BG.

Things you enjoyed in the forum : sharing lot's of info I guess.

Most memorable person in the forum : our DT Minaxi. 🤣

Other forums you visit : CW,BB,Mahabharat,TVD,will try to join Mahakumbh and Ashoka too.

Words to all in the forum : Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna 😳

Edited by deboleena.manna - 9 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Name: Foram😳

Birthday: 27th Sep

When did you start watching DKDM:
From very first epi😳

When did you stop and why:
i havent.. i still watch dkdm religiously😃

Rate DKDM out of 5 Stars(The show in totality):

When did you join this forum? :
in may 2012 during sati atmadahan and veer bhadra track 😭

Best and worst part of the show:
 best part-Actors, bg music and story telling..
Worst- dragging and distortion of few tracks

What will you miss about this show?:
 ill miss everything about this show..😭😭😭😭

What do you love about this forum?:
this forum was like my second house so yeah i loved everything about this forum😆

Are you happy with the ending of the Show:
hmmm yes.. hmmm nooo😭😭😭😭

How did you want the show to end:
on a happy note.. shiv parivaar together and a happy ending with a beautiful message😃

Things you enjoyed in the forum:
i njoyed reading fun posts and also njoyed making posts after epis which i stopped after certain track😭

Most memorable person in the forum:
oh it has to be Minaxi😆

Other forums you visit:
hmmm i followed jhalak forum for Mouni otherwise no 😃

Words to all in the forum:
had a great time with u all guys.. made many frnds here...
so guys show is ending but our frndship will remain forever
(i hope so)😊
waise m bhoot of this forum so yeah will keep visiting jab tak ki forum lock nahi ho jaata😭

Edited by foram. - 9 years ago
DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Name: Dhwani Nair

Birthday: 28 sep 1993

When did you start watching DKDM: Frm its begining.

When did you stop and why:
after sati's death I lost interest. I became a passiv viewer. but still watchng.

Rate DKDM out of 5 Stars(The show in
totality): 2 (for sati track I'l giv 5)

When did you join this forum?: a few weeks b4

Best and worst part of the show:
Sizzling chemistry f mohit n mouni is the best part. but Dragging and Making God always crying than human are worst part.

What will you miss about this show?: Love of Shiva n Sati

What do you love about this forum?:
Fans still posting in dis forum which is not active

Are you happy with the ending of the Show: Yes

H ow did you want the show to end:
I wish Shiva Parvati should go thru some memorable the places in their lyf in all birth and back to kailash and live with divinity n hapiness. (I wish to see mouni in last episode, not frm fb, which is impossible)

Things you enjoyed in the forum:
Nothing bcaz dis is a sleeping forum when I joined in it

Most memorable person in the forum:
Only met few like apurnath, sonarikan,etc.. my favrt persons are mohinians such as forum, sadhana, rimi, ratna etc

Other forums you visit: mohit-mouni fc and yeh hai mohabbatein

Words to all in the forum: Enjoy these last days with beautful postss and discussionss...Edited by DhwaniNair - 9 years ago
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Name : Sucheta

Birthday 30th March

Location Uttar Pradesh

When did you start watching DKDM: from March 2012

When did you stop and why- for me it was "After all this time..??...Always"  Snape situation😊

Rate DKDM out of 5 Stars(The show in totality) : This is one of the best shows on Indian TV and has been a landmark in many ways..but it was not free from vices as well.. tracks like Ramayan, Arunasur, and Sati Rahasya, my faith on dkdm dwindled like anything.. the stories dragged and actors looked confused.. Given the later degradation i will rate this show 3.75 out of 5

When did you join this forum? 8th November 2012

Best and worst part of the show : Best: The Story.. presenting Shiva in a never seen before way,IMO this captured the true essence of the Purans
Worst:Dragging senseless scripts that shed its lethargic effect overall on the show

What will you miss about this show?: The times when the greatest of philosophies was explained in the most simplest ways possible, the agility in the story, nd most of all Mohit..😳

What do you love about this forum?: loads of knowledgeable people around 😃

Are you happy with the ending of the Show: Yes.. it has run its course now

How did you want the show to end: Shiv Parvati reminiscing their lives from the beginning till the present times.. acknowledging each other's importance 

Things you enjoyed in the forum: intellectual discussions and getting to know stories from different regions 

Most memorable person in the forum: Tannu and Nikki my earliest friends and Rajshri and Sudishna maam 😃😃 

Other forums you visit: None in reality

Words to all in the forum: It was great and a privilege to interact with some of the best minds here and i hope to meet a few of them at some point of time in this life 😃

Edited by kaatayani - 9 years ago
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Name Manan

Birthday July 3;1995

Location Vadodara; Gujarat; India

Actually in April 2012;at that time ...I watched all episodes from starting then

Not regular watcher now but al
Whenever got time...I am at 8 PM on life ok

Rate DKDM out of 5 Stars(The show in totality) 4/5

On my 1$t day on India forums on January 2;2013

Best part Jata Sati track & worst part Ramayana track

Everything... Music & Shiv Parvati'$ conversation & different avatars 

Unique urban spiritual Mythological show...perfect casting & deep story

Yes & No... I want to end it in 2015 after 1000 episodes celebrations because DKDM is longest mythological show of India 

I am clueless but I will be imotional at last 

Friends ...worthy discussion... Information about new tracks & turns & Creations & many more

Off course mnx12

Other forums you visit
Tarak Mehta Next will be Ashoka

I will miss all & golden days...I will always visit forum till it will be locked
Edited by Proud-India - 9 years ago
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😊Name; Aparupa
    Birthday; 16th feb,, 1994
   location; Kolkata
   when did you start watching dkdm; ; mid-feb 2012 irregularly, and from May 2012 regularly.
   rate DKDM out of 5;    overall 4 , and a .5 for the innovative ideas brought to the Indian television
   When did you stop and why ; i never stopped watching it, and will continue till the last second .
    when did you join the forum;        10th june, 2014
   best and worst part of the show;     best part is the execution of the stories and the techniques used,  and the actors selected,           worst pat  ; the dragging and some bloopers.
   What will you miss about the show;           the entire cast together onscreen together, Mohit as shiv.
   What do you love about this forum;       the enthusiasm  and intellectuality.
    Are you happy with the ending of the show;;;  yes,for it has now invaded all the related corners, no,for i will miss  watching them in the gods' and goddesses' attire.😭😭
   How did you want the show to end;;;   with another track after this one, and with much publicity in the newspapers and news channels.😭
       things you enjoyed in the forum ;  the discussions, the enthusiasm., the excitement, and peace.
   Most memorable person in the forum;  ; panchaali, nirmala, Aakash, visha and everyone who is surviving in the forum till the  end.
   OTHER FORUMS YOU VISIT; no 
  WORDS TO ALL IN THE FORUM;  i am sure, that most of us will be meeting again in Mohit's next show.  special mention--------thanks to minakshi di and sonyfan, for administering the forum till the end👏                                     HAR HAR MAHADEV...😊
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Name--- Rinal

Birthday--- 14th October,1991

Location--- Mumbai

When did you start watching DKDM--- September 2012 { the Mahakali promo attracted me & my family to the show }

Rate DKDM out of 5--- I'll give the show a 4 for the stupendous performances by not only the main cast but the other actors too who were brought in to play interesting character cameos & also for the lovely background score & music & special effects that made the show all the more endearing...

When did you stop & why --- I never stopped watching it... 😊

When did you join the forum--- Though I registered myself with Indiaforums in may 2013, I became an active member here during the Malla-Mani track...

Best part of the show---- The same reasons why I rated this show a 4 out of 5... 

Worst part of the show--- The snail pace at which many tracks progressed; unnecessary distortion of certain stories just to create more drama & prolong the track; lack of ingenuity in the script (a trait observed with a certain writer) ;not living up to the magnificence of the promos of certain tracks...

What will you miss about the show--- The gyaan-charchas , the conversations between Mahadev - Ganesh & Mahadev-Parvati, the bromance between Mahadev & Narayan; the divine relationship between Mahadev & Nandi & every little word that came out of Mahadev's mouth... Oh, and also the background score of several episodes on the show...

What do you love about this forum--- The debates & discussions here... And also the fact that people really took the initiative to post their doubts & clarify other people's doubts...

Are you happy with the ending of the show--- Well, when a good thing comes to an end, it's rarely ever a happy feeling... But I guess I'll have to look at it from a different perspective... The cast & crew who've been a part of the show since its conception will get a well deserved break... And of course, nobody wants our darling MR to get typecast... So I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing him in a different avatar on the screen (small or big )

How did you want the show to end--- Probably with another track instead of the one that's currently on & I would've wanted it to end on the day of the show's anniversary...

Things you enjoyed in the forum--- Discussions & sharing of stories; though I wish people were more active here...

Other forums you visit--- For me, the other forums are a thing of the past... I no longer visit them 😊

Most memorable person in the forum--- Though I haven't had the chance to know anyone here really well, I've met quite a few interesting,knowledgeable & sweet people here & they are-- @aparupanath, @kaatayani( Sucheta), @mnx12, @Quixotic5, @Surya_krsnbhakt, @rsnarula, @kalyani_shiva, @ShivsSudishna & @sankalp_prapti (Sia)

Words to all in the forum--- First of all, a big thanks to the DTs for maintaining this thread 👏👍🏼
To everyone else, I hope & pray that Mahadev's words continue to reverberate in our minds & fill our lives with a lot of positivity & tranquility & make us see sense & meaning in all of life's pursuits...