Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

The problem with this show was that it became 'The Virat Show'

gamespy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This show started off as "Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya," a TV series that dealt with falling in love. But upon Virat's entry, the show then became "The Virat Show."

Every passing episode seemed to be about Virat and which characters he would use to turn against each other. And that got old very fast. The other characters were pushed to the side and I honestly did not feel as if I was watching the love story that I once saw. Even when other characters would be taking part in something that had nothing to do with him, Virat would always appear somewhere in a corner to discuss his latest plan. And that was very annoying because that was not what the show was about. In fact, it's surprising that he did not appear in the opening title because you would think that the show was about him and not Raj and Avni.

Fans made it clear that they did not like Virat's constant screen time and threatened to boycott the show. Yet the writers did nothing about it. So it was not surprising to see that the show will soon be ending. But once again, they had to ruin the mood for everyone by deciding to include Virat in the remaining episodes even though the fans had enough of him. And to top it off, we would not have a satisfying ending because he was simply taken away after shooting Avni.

Hopefully, the writers will learn from their mistake and realize that they cannot change the direction of a show if they hope to keep the fans.

Thoughts on this.
Edited by gamespy - 9 years ago