Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I don't knw Who Is Karan Kundra - Raghu Ram

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Raghu Ram and his twin brother Rajiv Lakshman Roadies journey may have come to an end but they do have an advice or two for the three new judges.
"Be yourself. Don't try to emulate us. People who have done that in the past have failed. Be yourself and you will be accepted. May be not in the way that you want to be accepted but you will be accepted."
Showering praise on Vijendar Singh, Raghu said, "I am excited about Vijender. He is a tough guy and I admire him. He will bring in his brand of attitude."
For Esha, Raghu showed his maximum support. "People have been saying a lot of things about her and I think it is really unfair. I think Esha is the surprise package and it is for the first time we have a female judge on the show. She has a huge responsibility and if we wish anyone the best it is her. She should rock."
Surprisingly, Raghu expressed his ignorance about Karan Kundra. "I don't know him and have never heard about him. But if he has been chosen as a judge then he should be having something within him."
Well, that's quite some gyaan flowing in from Raghu, we say.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So Esha Deol is actuaaly in this? ðŸ¤“ So random.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

<font color="#006666">So Esha Deol is actuaaly in this?🤓So random.</font>

Yep ; but she was vgood in KWK with shahid 😳
shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me ROADIES=Raghu Rajiv as judge. No one can replace them.
Ps:I liked his comment on kundra n surprised at Esha's part.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What?!?! Raghu won't be there in Roadies?! Oh no :( Raghu was the best thing about Roadies for me and same goes to Ranvijay