Hiten to play lead in ganga

bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hiten Tejwani roped in for Sphere Origins' next titled as Ganga on Zee &!

Sphere Origins' next on Zee & to feature popular actor Hiten Tejwani and the story will be based on the sacred river Ganga.

The industry is buzzing these days with many new shows in the pipeline and the launch of many new channels. With the launch of Epic channel, other channel which will be launched soon is Zee &.

As much has been reported about this new channel and its various new shows, we update you with its latest happenings. Ace production house Sphere Origins' which has shows like Balika VadhuIss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir under its banner has its hands full with one more show in their kitty.

Our source says, "Speher Origins' next on Zee & has been titled as Ganga. It will be based on Benaras and popular actor Hiten Tejwani has been roped in to essay the lead."

Our source further adds, "Hiten will essay the role a responsible guy who looks after his family. Hiten's character name will be Niranjan and the story will be based on the sacred river Ganga. Hiten is expected to go to Benaras for the shoot soon."

We tried contacting Hiten but he remained unavailable.

Reporter - Ruchika Singh / Anwesha Kamal

Author - Anwesha Kamal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
We hv a channel z.again zee.
M worried abt hiten..ht ko show mila bhi toh new channel pe..ppl r so used to watch their regular shows upar se ek aur channel..hope show achha kare

All the best hiten
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
don't worry sangha. the show will defo..get good trps..Hiten's fans r very excited to see him in a lead role after so longin a true sense...hiten still has a very good fan following, we all know that...so initially the show will get good numbers...rest depends on the script and execution...waise sphere orgins has given balika vadhu and it is still doing good...so i really hope that ganga too is a sensible show and handled well...ye to shukhr hai hiten ko rashmi sharma ne na nahi liya warna hiten kisi sns ya ssk jaise serial ka lead hota...yahan to he is playing lead in a real sense...and it's a non balaji show...to ab un sabke ke munh band ho jayenge jo sochte hain ki hiten sirf ekta ke hi serial karta hai...i m really excited...
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
i agree with u gaurav.. thank god saathiya ke producers ke kisi show mein nhi casting hui.. .

he's going to play a father in this show as per the latest tellychakkar article.. hope hiten has a strong & proper role..
but i don't want the show to be based in a village backdrop..
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
hwat... a father...how old r the kids
πŸ˜•
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
arre yaar...ye first article mein to kuch aur diya tha...aur ab kuch aur de rahe...😭 seems like the =serial udaan...πŸ˜• what is this...jab dhang se kuch pata nahi hota to article kyun dete hain...πŸ˜•
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
we will hv to wait untill some more  news is out..πŸ˜”
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiten deserves a main lead role...feels like it's been ages!
Concept sounds interesting.

tfs
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
yea wanderer... hiten needs a lead role...hope he is the main lead in ganga or i want it to be another cameo if not mainπŸ˜•
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurav84

yea wanderer... hiten needs a lead role...hope he is the main lead in ganga or i want it to be another cameo if not mainπŸ˜•

i hope n pray its a proper lead role... no more cameos.. see what has happened to his cameo in HSD...πŸ₯±