After a long time made a VM. 

Parud VM - Wo Humsafar Tha 

Hope you all like it. 

Please comment 😛

-Amy- 😳
Posted: 9 years ago
Awsome video nice song collection
It is a very soulful VM that you have made dear Amy.
I loved it...it is beautiful.
🤗
Hi Amy!...This song has always touched my heart!...I love this song and today you have associated this song with one of my fav onscreen couple!...Thank You for giving this special gift!!...Can u tell me where i will get the link of this full song?...I want the audio...
Amy,
Lovely work and awesome scenes 👏

First I was confused since I was thinking that you meant Humsatars/Sony tv, but this song wasn't from that or was it? I have watched a couple of epis but the song wasn't familiar to me. 
Since I don't understand Hindi I can't say anything about lyrics but loved the melody. 

Well done, keep making 👍🏼
will watch it after I return after the weekend Amy dear.
Till then res.😉
Oh ammy dear u touchd my heart today:-). This is my favourite song from d famous & one of d very high trp pakistani serial Humsufar. I recently watched dis serial on zindagi. Awesum serial,awesum story awesum song nd awesum acting by Fawad khan nd mahira:-) i hv dis song in my mobile too...bt i like d way u featurd on my all time favourite couple parud. This is d best vm till date on parud.
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Hi Amy!...This song has always touched my heart!...I love this song and today you have associated this song with one of my fav onscreen couple!...Thank You for giving this special gift!!...Can u tell me where i will get the link of this full song?...I want the audio...

Hey 😳

Thankyou so much for giving such a sweet comment. I really love the song and always thought it suits Parud specially their first 3 months and that's why i just added those scenes 😳

😳
Originally posted by Fimiramak

Amy,
Lovely work and awesome scenes 👏

First I was confused since I was thinking that you meant Humsatars/Sony tv, but this song wasn't from that or was it? I have watched a couple of epis but the song wasn't familiar to me. 
Since I don't understand Hindi I can't say anything about lyrics but loved the melody. 

Well done, keep making 👍🏼

Hi Mira,

First of all thankyou so much. Glad you like the VM 😃

No it's from a Pakistan Drama called "Humsafar".
Its just to come on HumTV in 2012 😳
Recently it came on Zee Zindagi too 😳

Its a wonderful Drama. I suggest you to watch it 😳
The chemistry between the leads is amazing 😳
But don't look forward for hot romance 😆 Pakistani Dramas doesn't have that 😆
Though it had sweet romance which will warm up your heart 😳 😳

Few pictures of the leads. Ashar (Fawad Khan) and Khirad (Mahira Khan) 😳