Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
WU

Reporter Shashank Vyas  interviewed  her 😆welcoming her in BV as well as asking her how she is feeling

Aasiya  said I am feeling great It will take me some time to adjust with the role but I felt a lot of comfort shooting with Shashank as I know him from before so it was a lot comfortable for me to work with him when  i came to know  i will work with him i felt a lot comfortable 

The  original reporter  said Shashank and Aasiya know each other from before Good friends so it won't be difficult for them to set their chemistry on screen

Aasiya was asked  about her heavy dress and jewelry she said we  girls are used to wear such heavy dresses and jewelry in  Indian serials but since I stepped in any character after a long break so it is bit difficult for me to wear these clothes right now but slowly I will adjust

Shashank was asked  how he is feeling working with a third actress in Ganga's role He laughed  and said yes this is third Ganga , in one show I got familiar with so many people , understood different people's different temperaments Its my own personal schooling as an individual 

In the segment they showed Sriti and Sargun's journey as Ganga too and  told Aasiya will continue the  role now 

Edited by saba113 - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 sharing. but i think & it luks also that aasiya doesn't luk gud wid shanky atleast not as ganga.
no offence 2 aasiya fans but its so obvious.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TFS! Shashank says "Inka bhi swagat hai".😆
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will miss Sargun so much ðŸ˜­i don't know now i should hope what from cvs i am hopeless still  All the best to Aasiya Kazi 
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gonna miss Sargun a lot 
All the best to Aasiya 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She looks like Torals Sister Lol
Nyways Keep gng Mr Purnendu with your Pathetic Balika Replacement Show
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS sharing saba
She is cute but i love Sargun so much as Ganga I know even Sargun came as replacement but she was so so good that now i am unable to accept anyone else in her place Aasiya as Ganga looks to me a new character not Ganga ðŸ˜­

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
so she entered All the best to her even though creative team is hopeless 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Hina-

TFS sharing saba

She is cute but i love Sargun so much as Ganga I know even Sargun came as replacement but she was so so good that now i am unable to accept anyone else in her place Aasiya as Ganga looks to me a new character not Ganga ðŸ˜­

agree hina.tho sargun also came  as replacement & i took time 2 accept her as JaGan's ganga but wen she entered i didn't feel disconnect wid ckt ganga but here after luking @ these pics i m not happy.aasiya is cute but she doesn't luk like ganga.