Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Seby- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh Sandia, being an Ankur fan, you should have been happy, because Ankur shared this post on FB. Congrats...
naam-ada-likhna thumbnail
If this regarding an upcoming episode, I cant wait, hopefully this scene leads to Somuya leaving. Or it should be a scene when this emotional scene is with Suhani and they decide to help each other. Really beginning to like him more now.Edited by naam-ada-likhna - 9 years ago
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think this was the scene when he comes to Birla house to bring Soumya back, but is stopped by yuvraj, when Soumya acts all damsel in distress­čśí
Earlier I did not like him at all, but now I am ok with him, still I feel as an actor he needs to improve a lot. He starts yelling when he is angry. A bit loud, but he has improved a lot. 
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 9733Seby9733

Oh Sandia, being an Ankur fan, you should have been happy, because Ankur shared this post on FB. Congrats...

lol is it coming across that I am an ankur fan I am actually not I like sahil more lol. Bt its just that suhani and this goes for yuvraj as well are pretty awesome character I do feel that coz of their acting and characters they could be paired opposite any1 and they would be pretty great bt obviously yuvani would always be best. And I just think that whenever krishna and suhani come together I dnt know maybe coz the actors are comfortable with each another off screen something is connecting for me when I see them on screen. And krishna being quite fair and suhani's dusky complexion makes them look quite striking lol.
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: naam-ada-likhna

If this regarding an upcoming episode, I cant wait, hopefully this scene leads to Somuya leaving. Or it should be a scene when this emotional scene is with Suhani and they decide to help each other. Really beginning to like him more now.

. Think the scene already happened and me to I actually like him. They should kill of souyma's character or dadi's and show more of him lol
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarti_16

I think this was the scene when he comes to Birla house to bring Soumya back, but is stopped by yuvraj, when Soumya acts all damsel in distress­čśí

Earlier I did not like him at all, but now I am ok with him, still I feel as an actor he needs to improve a lot. He starts yelling when he is angry. A bit loud, but he has improved a lot.

I actually didn't really like hw this article was written coz he is a very small part of the show so the reason why it had such good trps was coz of the build up not solely coz of him as the writer tried to imply bt luckily Ankur statement showed he wasn't full of himself and he seemed to care ab his acting more than anything else so that was good. Bt that scene was really nice