Supernatural

I am past saving // Girls Girls Girls.

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Well, hello there! 😎

Won't be much of review. I haven't gathered my thoughts yet because that was quite an eventful episode. I wasn't honestly expecting much of action in the episode but it did have its fair share even if I found it a little less on Winchesters quota. Although, I can't seem to wing my head around the following three things. 😳

1. What's up with Hannah and Castiel? I understand why Hannah did what she did. It probably wasn't easy for her to deal with all those human emotions around and go on with it. BUT now that she has given her vessel up, how is she going to be able to help in the mission of restoring Heaven? And now, Castiel is contemplating over giving Jimmy Novak up too. 😳 Even if they give up their respective vessels, they have to get themselves somebody else if they want to be on Earth. And last I checked, Heaven's locked up, no? So, one man's gain is another man's loss over here. 🤔 I need explanation, please.  

2. I am pasting saving. Er, Dean. What exactly do you mean by that? 

Oh and I really liked the way the entire situation Cole was dealt with but I expected this Cole track to last longer but going by today's episode, I guess its done with. Why is every angle of Dean's wrapped up SO SOON? -_- First Demon Dean and now this Cole on his tail thing. *STILL HOPING DEMON DEAN RESURFACES. OR MARK OF CAIN ARC BETTER BE BLOODY BRILLIANT* 😳 

3. ROWENA IS CROWLEY's MOTHER? OMGGG. 😳 

SOB, exactly. ðŸ˜³
Edited by herms_angel - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Try Son of a witch

and yeah that means reserve I guess 

See I fudging knew it that I have heard this before. So they actually played into it. Brilliant ðŸ˜† So the king of hell's mother is a witch Nice. I m freaking out already. Witches are eeky and winchesters are pretty dumb when it comes to them. I don't like this combo. 

The epi was so fast paced I was having hard time keeping up with it. I don't understand why they do it. Completely waste epis on too many MOTW and then cramp the actual story in one epi and u don't get time to breathe. The last shot left me gasping for breath  like really wth?

As far as your questions go I guess this is the end for Hannah. Now u can say they wrote her off because of the fandom or that the writers didn't know what to do with her so they wrote her off. I was actually kind of liking her and Cas,That whole awkwardness between them was so cute and adorable. I started liking her I guess so gonna miss her maybe. Of course I miss Meg more. Poor Cas everybody leaves him. In the end I was more sad cause of him actually. The poor guy all alone wandering away.Somebody call him home *whacks Sam and Dean*

I don't think Cas can give up Jimmy. Jimmy is already dead.If Cas leaves this body there will be nothing left except a corpse unless the writers are saying that Jimmy's ghost is going to come back to take his own body or something. Caroline was still alive for Hannah to leave. Cas's case is different I guess. I think he feels more guilty for what he did to the family and now the track will come into play of him meeting Jimmy's daughter and trying to help her. And no heaven is not locked up anymore. I thot the whole breaking of the tablet broke the spell. Hannah and Cas were on earth to bring back the angels who didn't go back to heaven. So heaven is open for business as usual.

I loved the scene with Dean , Cole and Sam. Is it just me or were they kind of talking to each other through Cole at one point. I think Dean is back to I m not worth saving, you can't save me anymore. It's how he sees his life, there is no happy apple pie life left for him to search and I guess he is giving up irrespective of how many times he says that he was just faking it for Cole to buy.It pretty much mirrored his scene in season 8 before they started the trials isn't it only this time I felt it was more serious than before. I felt like Sam was telling both Cole and Dean that they have family waiting and they need them to come back and come back whole. Like u still gotto try no matter what because I need that. I teared up a bit then. lol. I m glad Cole is gone. He was way too stupid, I can't believe he was in the forces with that pea sized brain and fighting skills. Demon or no demon Dean still kicked his ass so bad.😲
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 9 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Sindhu, both the terms are precise for her. ðŸ¤£
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
agreed: it was an eventfull epi...😆
- cant help on that whole angel heaven arc...its getting hell lot of confusing🤔 quite weird
-if u understand what dean meant by that quote? past saving?
plz explain to me too🤔
-lol that was definitely a sob moment🤣 but how come Rowena didn't remember Crowley?🤔 she is his mother🤔

some more:
- I again liked that Cole human dean fyt...quite cool
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
HOLY MOTHER OF HELL. 
Reserved.

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i guess the writers finally realized hannah's track wxnt workin so they shunned her away😳 besides it really wxnt possible for Cas 2 b around wichesters all d time wid hannah on his tail😆 
that dialogue just shows dt dean isnt fully cured sam's gulp wz d proof ...m w8in fr his return, spn seems to hv lost its flavour ov drama nd intensity these days d epis r just average/fillers ..
p.s wxnt heaven restored to its autonomy after boggertron's capture? just sayin...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
LadyMacbeth thumbnail