Originally posted by Shaina_b

They had 4 or 5 kids!!!

My God lagta hai Hindustan ki adhi population yehi hai!!!🤢

No wonder this show is called Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar!!!!🤔🤔🤔

Wakai itna pyaar mat hi karna!!!😒

dies laughing 😆
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

😆 And with time these 5 kids will fade away and 1-2 hi rahenge.. Sab gayab ho jayenge with time ðŸ˜†

You know Ekta too well it shows.😆
Edited by Dimdim. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Main toh mere papa ki carbon copy!!!!😛 ðŸ˜†

I'm sure even he's studying to be a doc😆
Originally posted by ronitfan

I'm sure even he's studying to be a doc😆

Yes he is!!!!

ranbir is like his father with few traits matching...but he seems detach unlike his father...who is practical abt life at the same time he is emotional too when needed...he has no traits of his mother
but hitting agam for no reason was OTT...and his bitterness for ragini is irking me...i don't think he will have good vibes with both his parents emotionally...he is very detached...

i have given ranbir's nature

coming to the other 4 kids nature

nishi is mixture of her parents...she is practical like her father as well as emotional and sensitive like her mother

agam is also a mixture of both parents...he is a flirt like his father...he keeps no expectations from anyone...he lives in his own world and happy with it...while his other habits and appearance is like his mother

arav is mixture of none of his parents...i can't really judge him actually...i don't find him honest too...he is too much in love with materialistic things than his parents...he wants his dad and missing him for materialistic things while disliking his mother for not giving him what he wants...his mind...his thoughts are materialistic...neither neil is like that nor ragini...he seems to take the traits of his aunt pam...

suhani is carbon of copy of her mother...her appearance...her thoughts...her talks...her love for her father and brothers...and the heart to sacrifice for her loved ones...each and every traits is exact copy of her mother...she is emotional and sensitive like her mother too...she is replica of her mother
True!!
My order of preference:

Aagham, Nishi, Suhani, Aarav and Ranbir.

I think Ranbir dude is too fake, I know its the first day but he seems annoying, but I guess since the story is about the parents it should be fine. 
Honestly I don't get the math at all
How did they have 5 kids in 6 years with an age gap?? Are the two boy-girls set of twins??? 
Originally posted by columbia

Honestly I don't get the math at all
How did they have 5 kids in 6 years with an age gap?? Are the two boy-girls set of twins???

Maybe agham aarav are twins
Ask the super brainy Ekta Kapoor! 😆
Originally posted by Dilsha

Maybe agham aarav are twins

Yes they are twins. It was mentioned in the articles about the kids.