RaYa OS:- Second Chance - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
"You are an idiot Ram!! Ek love letter likhna nahin aata...
Ok!!
Calm down!!
Relax!!!

Dear Priya, 
Mujhe love letter likna nahin aata but, i hope this letter will make you forgive me for the blunder i made...
"I know what I did to you was wrong, it was a crime, a sin.
I know I hurt you in the worst way possible.
I know you can never forgive me.
I know I don't deserve someone as perfect, sweet, caring and loving as you
All I'm asking from you is another chance, my last chance.

You need to know that you're the only one for me,
The only one that can make me smile,
The only one that can make me laugh or calm down my anger,
You're the only one that can comfort me through those sleepless nights

Ever since you left, I haven't been able to sleep, 
Everyday, every hour, every minute, I curse myself for tearing such an innocent soul

No matter how much I cry, no matter how much I scream, the pain of being away from you will never die, because my love for you will never die

Please yell at me, please punish me,  but please- don't stay away from me

Every time I open my eyes, I hope to see you in front of me, to hug me and tell me that everything will go back to the way it once was, but every time I am disappointed to realize that its just me in this room.

You have to believe me when I say I can never love anyone else besides you,
I can never look at anyone else like the way I look at you,
I can never give anyone else your place in my heart, 
It has, is and will always belong to you, because you are the one who made it

I know I hurt you to such an extent that you can't even look at me
Let alone come back to me

But please no matter how much you hate me,
Please don't go away from me, i need you like a heart needs to beat.
I was jealous seeing you speak to him like you never did to me,
I didn't realise that the jealousy i felt was because I LOVE YOU, 
Love, you must be surprised i said it since you think i'm egoistic- No, its just that i didn't know this is what is called Love. If this feeling of belonging with you, thinking about you & caring about you is called love, then yes, I Love You.

I came back from the US to confess my growing feelings for you, but all i did in my blind rage was that i hurt you. I'm sorry for every word i said which hurt you & crushed your faith in me. Please give me your harshest punishments, but please don't stay away from me

All I'm asking from you is...

A second chance.

I love you,
Ram.

Ok, this is all i can come up with in the name of a love cum apology letter, i hope its good enough to earn me an apology.

Ram now thinks how he should give this letter to Priya, he's lost in thoughts when he gets an idea, he had seen that the apartment beside Priya's was for sale & now he was hoping against hope that it wasn't sold. He called the association office to enquire & confirm. He had a big smile on his face when he was told that the apartment was available. He called Mr. Sharma, his legal advisor to look into the legal aspects & called the owner of the apartment for a meeting.
The meeting was successful & he paid the advance amount to him & asked him to collect the remaining amount after the registration. He took the keys of the apartment & gave them to an interior decorator asking him to redesign the apartment in 2 days. In the meantime, here at Sharma house Priya was putting up a facade of happiness for Ayesha, while within she was feeling a wave of various emotions ranging from disgust to sorrow. She was unable to comprehend her feelings, asking her mother for a cup of her favourite adrakwali chai she moved to the balcony, when she saw Ram looking at her. She was surprised seeing him there & before she could open her mouth, Ram put a paper in her hand & went back inside the apartment.

Tears were streaming from her eyes after reading the letter. She wiped them & telling her father she's going out, she stepped out of her house & rang the doorbell of the apartment. Ram answers it with a smile. He had been waiting for this moment from 2 days. Priya flung herself at Ram & hugged him. 
"I love you too Ram, she said breaking the hug. She looked around intently & asked "you bought this apartment only to say sorry?''
Yes, he said grinning sheepishly
She teases him about his extravagance, saying if he would have just said sorry she would have accepted his apology. 
'apne pyaar ko jataneka aur tumse maafi maangne ka yehi tareeka sooja mujhe, he says making a cute face.

Oh my golu teddy bear, you look so cute!! She teases him pinching his cheeks & running off.

''Tum phirse mujhe mota kehrahi ho? Ruko tum, ab mein tumhein nahin chodoonga'' he shouts & chases her.

They run around the drawing room & kitchen, she opens a closed door & finds it a replica of their KM room sans the wall color which was purple. She fails to notice Ram standing behind her, Ram kisses her softly, one thing leads to another & they landup in bed making passionate love. 
Very well written...rams emotions are well said in one letter...
Lovely update!!!
Thanks 4 pm and continue soon!!!
Wonderful OS...
Please do write more...
Thanks for PM😛😛
Beautiful OS
Plzz do write more
Thanks for PM