Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: xxSomeonesLuvxx

[

Thank you so much. Your name is cute, too.
Yours is one of the names I like. ðŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, I know how that must feel. 

They're multi talented. Everyone whose ever worked for Disney is. Every actor can sing if he/she's worked for Disney because Disney brings out the true talent in them, does it not? ðŸ˜³

Me too. They won't be giving any.
The thing is, now they are too old to be acting in high school series.

Mine is the first scene, at New Years. When they sing together for the first time. 'It's the start of something new' I remember it was. That was my favouritest (if that's even a word) scene. 

Yours?

Haha , thanks ðŸ˜†

True, Disney has given a lot of stars break through for their careers..

Not just Zac or Vanessa but there's Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato... even Miley Cyrus even though she has changed a lot ðŸ˜³

I love that scene too! Like the perfect first meeting, couldn't imagine it any other way! <3

I'll have a real tough time on picking scenes! One of my fave scenes is when Troy comes all the way to where Gabriella is so that they could be together on prom! <3

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Haha , thanks ðŸ˜† No need to thank me. 

True, Disney has given a lot of stars break through for their careers.. Ask me. All the actors I like and are American are all of Disney. Ross Lynch, Laura Marano, Zac, Vanessa, Miley Cyrus. They're all flawless actors and singers. 

Not just Zac or Vanessa but there's Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato... even Miley Cyrus even though she has changed a lot ðŸ˜³ True. And about the change in Miley, believe it or not, she may have changed her dressing style and have become bold but she's grown old too. I mean Hannah Montana was way back when she was a teen. Now she's in her twenties. And she's famous, even after how she's changed herself. I support her, for whatever she might be now. I don't why people have problems with her. 

I love that scene too! Like the perfect first meeting, couldn't imagine it any other way! <3 They're both into music, the best voices ever, and have to sing a song. What could have been better?

I'll have a real tough time on picking scenes! One of my fave scenes is when Troy comes all the way to where Gabriella is so that they could be together on prom! <3 In HSM 3, wasn't it? I don't remember the seen much. Gabriella was wearing something white, I remember. ðŸ˜†

Meitantei-san thumbnail

No need to thank me. 

Ask me. All the actors I like and are American are all of Disney. Ross Lynch, Laura Marano, Zac, Vanessa, Miley Cyrus. They're all flawless actors and singers. 

True. And about the change in Miley, believe it or not, she may have changed her dressing style and have become bold but she's grown old too. I mean Hannah Montana was way back when she was a teen. Now she's in her twenties. And she's famous, even after how she's changed herself. I support her, for whatever she might be now. I don't why people have problems with her. 

They're both into music, the best voices ever, and have to sing a song. What could have been better?

In HSM 3, wasn't it? I don't remember the seen much. Gabriella was wearing something white, I remember. ðŸ˜†

Lol, okay.

Ross Lynch? Laura Marano? Who are they?

Of course. Miley has changed and matured a lot from before. I understand why she felt the need to change. I am not judging her by dressing sense. Its just that her music doesnt appeal to me much. I mean its does to a lot of people but it does not to me. That's all my perspective. It's just not exactly my taste. 

In the Start Of Something New, i just love how it everything eases with it's own pace. First Troy seems to relax then gradually Gabriella and finally they both start to enjoy. AHHH, splendid.

Yeah, in HSM 3.  Is there anything you wished could be in any of the characters? I know that HSM is amazing in it's own way but at times, i just wish both Troy and Gabriella were a bit more open about how they felt. I really wanted to hear 'I love you' from Troy. 
What about you?
Meitantei-san thumbnail
By the way, Yayy, found something HSM for my dabba!
Haha, the basket ball guy and the freaky math girl <3
angel.thomas thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel.thomas

My fav one is their roof dance on the song " Can i have this dance" from HSM 3. I jst love it.😳😳

My fav r:
1) when troy sneaks into her balcony to clear the misunderstanding created by friends in the 1st part
2) He climbs to her room with pizzas

N yeah...my name is Angel
 Wat r ur favs?
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel.thomas

My fav r:
1) when troy sneaks into her balcony to clear the misunderstanding created by friends in the 1st part
2) He climbs to her room with pizzas

N yeah...my name is Angel
 Wat r ur favs?

How sweet!
I love those scenes too!
As i said, i cant pick one scene which is my favourite!
One scene, which i really love is their first kiss!
So beautiful, under the night sky! <3
cupcaked thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Meitantei.

Lol, okay.

Ross Lynch? Laura Marano? Who are they?

Of course. Miley has changed and matured a lot from before. I understand why she felt the need to change. I am not judging her by dressing sense. Its just that her music doesnt appeal to me much. I mean its does to a lot of people but it does not to me. That's all my perspective. It's just not exactly my taste. 

In the Start Of Something New, i just love how it everything eases with it's own pace. First Troy seems to relax then gradually Gabriella and finally they both start to enjoy. AHHH, splendid.

Yeah, in HSM 3.  Is there anything you wished could be in any of the characters? I know that HSM is amazing in it's own way but at times, i just wish both Troy and Gabriella were a bit more open about how they felt. I really wanted to hear 'I love you' from Troy. 
What about you?

Did you ever watch Disney Channel Original Series Austin and Ally? Ross Lynch was Austin and Laura Marano was Ally. it was amazing. You should see it, if you haven't yet. I'm a fan of it. And a little piece of advice, don't watch Season 4. If you do, all you can think about for days is those episodes. You're really gonna love it. 

Miley isn't spoilt, if that's what people are thinking right now. Everyone has the right to chose the way the live. When she was in Hannah Montana, she was a teenager. We liked her as that only. And when she changed, people started going against her. I know everyone has different thinking, but excluding her or mistreating her.. it's disheartening. 

Agreed. I loved how they actually pretended that they just met. How they pretended the shock when they were asked to perform together. It was stunning. 

What I feel about HSM 3 is that logically, yes, it was a pretty good ending. I have two different views on the movie. The first one is that what Garbriella did, when she left Troy and then came back for the finale but went back again. It was the right thing to do. Because she had a future ahead of her. And stopping because she, although truly, loved someone, it was absurd. 

Second one is that the story didn't end well. True love isn't like that. I'm not saying that Gabriella should have given up on her dreams and opportunities and stayed with Troy. Or Troy should have given up on his. They should have figured out some way that they stay together in.

I'm a little confused. ðŸ˜†
Meitantei-san thumbnail

Did you ever watch Disney Channel Original Series Austin and Ally? Ross Lynch was Austin and Laura Marano was Ally. it was amazing. You should see it, if you haven't yet. I'm a fan of it. And a little piece of advice, don't watch Season 4. If you do, all you can think about for days is those episodes. You're really gonna love it. 

Miley isn't spoilt, if that's what people are thinking right now. Everyone has the right to chose the way the live. When she was in Hannah Montana, she was a teenager. We liked her as that only. And when she changed, people started going against her. I know everyone has different thinking, but excluding her or mistreating her.. it's disheartening. 

Agreed. I loved how they actually pretended that they just met. How they pretended the shock when they were asked to perform together. It was stunning. 

What I feel about HSM 3 is that logically, yes, it was a pretty good ending. I have two different views on the movie. The first one is that what Garbriella did, when she left Troy and then came back for the finale but went back again. It was the right thing to do. Because she had a future ahead of her. And stopping because she, although truly, loved someone, it was absurd. 

Second one is that the story didn't end well. True love isn't like that. I'm not saying that Gabriella should have given up on her dreams and opportunities and stayed with Troy. Or Troy should have given up on his. They should have figured out some way that they stay together in.

I'm a little confused. ðŸ˜†

Nope, i havent! I'll try to, though i have a lot of anime to catch up with right now!

And i never believed that Miley is spoilt. In fact, the way she has evolved and grown as a person and matured from time is amazing. She isnt pretending to be anyone and living her life the way she wants to, not caring about what people think. Thats commendable and there are so few people who can do that. What just doesnt appeal to me, is what i said before is the music. I have nothing to do with her videos or anything. I am just talking about the music. It's just not what is my favourite, thats all. 

About HSM 3.
What i feel is, that there are some traits in the characters which i would really have loved to see. Which i really would've wanted to see. I understand your POV but Troy was following his dream by choosing both the things he wanted. Theatre and Basketball. What i really wanted was a bit more depth of their relationship. It was shown that they understand each other in a way that other's cant but what i wanted was more of an insight of how they actually felt for each other. An intensity. 
Yes, they were a sweet couple but i wanted some intensity in them. ðŸ˜³
cupcaked thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Meitantei.

Nope, i havent! I'll try to, though i have a lot of anime to catch up with right now!

And i never believed that Miley is spoilt. In fact, the way she has evolved and grown as a person and matured from time is amazing. She isnt pretending to be anyone and living her life the way she wants to, not caring about what people think. Thats commendable and there are so few people who can do that. What just doesnt appeal to me, is what i said before is the music. I have nothing to do with her videos or anything. I am just talking about the music. It's just not what is my favourite, thats all. 

About HSM 3.
What i feel is, that there are some traits in the characters which i would really have loved to see. Which i really would've wanted to see. I understand your POV but Troy was following his dream by choosing both the things he wanted. Theatre and Basketball. What i really wanted was a bit more depth of their relationship. It was shown that they understand each other in a way that other's cant but what i wanted was more of an insight of how they actually felt for each other. An intensity. 
Yes, they were a sweet couple but i wanted some intensity in them. ðŸ˜³

Do try. Don't stop at Season 1, do watch till Season 3 at least. And do watch Season 3 Episode 22. You're not gonna be able to stop watching it again and again. I'm not yet sure if I remember the episode no. correctly or not. ðŸ˜†

Yeah, I understand what you mean. Miley changed, it's her decision. And you're right, not everyone can not care about what people think of them and change so much. I like her music, kind of. I like her voice. And it's completely okay with what you think of her. :)

Do I agree? YES! That's so my point! ðŸ˜†

I totally agree! Yes, there should have been more to their story! Yes, they did show that they somehow knew each other the way others didn't yet they didn't show any other feelings like they should've! Yes, there should have been more intensity!

High School Musical Series were one hell of a movie series and I'm gonna remember them for as long as I remember Zac Effron and Vannessa! ðŸ˜³

Meitantei-san thumbnail

Do try. Don't stop at Season 1, do watch till Season 3 at least. And do watch Season 3 Episode 22. You're not gonna be able to stop watching it again and again. I'm not yet sure if I remember the episode no. correctly or not. ðŸ˜†

Yeah, I understand what you mean. Miley changed, it's her decision. And you're right, not everyone can not care about what people think of them and change so much. I like her music, kind of. I like her voice. And it's completely okay with what you think of her. :)

Do I agree? YES! That's so my point! ðŸ˜†

I totally agree! Yes, there should have been more to their story! Yes, they did show that they somehow knew each other the way others didn't yet they didn't show any other feelings like they should've! Yes, there should have been more intensity!

High School Musical Series were one hell of a movie series and I'm gonna remember them for as long as I remember Zac Effron and Vannessa! ðŸ˜³

I'll try soon ðŸ˜³

FiNALLY! Haha, at least someone agrees with me!

Would you have liked to see a possessive Troy?

Do you like to read fan fictions?
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next