My Ears Are Bleeding!!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Sonali's one line was apt for today's WKW

"Dimpy paanch minute ka silence mil sakta hai please" ðŸ¤£

We can still turn down the volume..but contestants who live in same house what about them? ðŸ˜†..also their voices are inaudible when dimpy is in her high volume mode..whole issue was unnecessarily stretched I expected better from Dimpy ..

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Dimpy's voice is like like Ram gopal verma tortures us in theaters ðŸ¤¢
🤣
Listening to Dimpy non-stop and anyone would be in need of a hearing aid. 
Ali Quli nd Dimpy destroyed today's epi with their useless fi8s nd fazol ki chillam chilli..🥱😡 Edited by Samraat_92 - 9 years ago
That was the plain torture by this BB🤬
OMG my ears are literally aching after watching the epi
Dimpy's voice has pierced my ear drums soo badly😭..why didn't they put some tap on her mouth😳

and the whole stupid issue was streched like hell..and icing on the top..Dimpy and Tanna shouting in the same frame😳😵

Renee was yes soo  OTT..someone kick her out of the house please...she is doing nothing except hitting badly on Upen🥱

Ali ka total poppat that aaj🤣..at the end of the day i was actually feeling sorry for him..sab ne mil k baja di uski🤣...Pritam was absolutly correct on him..and the funniest part moqa dekh kar he started bajoying him too🤣

Edited by -Faiza- - 9 years ago
i dont understand why salman didnt stop their chilam chilli... poor karishma was sitting in the middle