My Ears Are Bleeding!!!!!

Posted: 9 years ago
WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS!!!!! Bigg Boss ka episode khatam karte hi I am feeling itni khamoshi jaisi tab feel hoti hai jab drill machine band ho. 
My ears are actually bleeding I think. Itni chillam chilla woh bhi bekaar ka!!! YUCK!!!

Rene was so OTT!! My God! Meri prediction hai next week she will pick up a fight and make all of our lives a living hell. And her fight will be either with Ali, Dimpy, Gautam, Punz or Sonali. Also is it just me or was she being to chipku with Pritam today? Matlab aaj bht hyper aur high lag rahi thi! 🤢 very irritating. On second thought she can even fight with Praneet. Khair whoever she selects as the target uski to izzat ki vaat lag jayegi. Once she starts abusing to Pritam aur Ali ki tapori lingo bhi kam par jayegi to match her. I hope its Tanna though 😆 Maza ajayega. Tanna aisa hungama karegi ke bas. Gaali incident part 2 hoga ya nai yeh dekhne ko milega

Dimpy was a torture today! So shrill my God! 60% damage isne kia hai to my ears!! And yes I think she stretched the captaincy thing a bit too much!!!

Karishma ne bhi kaan mei bht dard kia but she was not wrong during her fight with Ali. (Unbelievable but she was right)

Ali galat tangent pe chala gaya hai! Bewakuf admi does not realize that he does not need to do idhar ki udhar and be a bin painde ka lota! All he needs to do is have fun and do masti. Thats all it takes for the audience to like him. We all loved him in Gautam city task only because he was funny! And facts ke hisaab se to poora galat tha Ali. 110% wrong. Wohi baat hai ek jhoot ko chupaane ke liye 100 jhoot bol raha hai hoping ke someone will drop the topic but yeh realize nai kar raha yahan to baat hi topic stretch karne ki hai. 

Salman yeh kya kia!!!! Diandra ko aur chipka dia Gautam ke saath 🤢 but good thing that Diandra realized Gautam was genuine in extending the olive branch. So even if she is faking it she will realize atleast somewhere that he is not a bad person and maybe they can be friends minus the showmance. By hope is that koi panelist ya koi aaye kal and Gautam ko aqal de ke yeh showmance looks bad and audience is not liking it. I am 110% sure ke Gautam ko zara si bhi hint mil gayi to he will distance himself from it. He always follows advice. 

Loved how when Ali Dimpy were fighting and the rest of the housemates were busy Upen and Gautam were having their own small conversation peeche! I actually liked that.

Sonali was entertaining 😆 sahi bola yeh waqai different hai. Apne hi zone mei rehti hai apne hi perception pe chalti hai without even understanding saamne wala kya bol raha hai 😆

Pritam ne baat sahi aur sachi boli. Exact yehi baat I have seen him discussing with P3G aur aaj Ali ke saamne bhi bol di which proves that he is sacha in this aspect. 

I liked how Salman questioned Nigar on her khamkha ka butting in between during Gautam giving dand. I didnt mind Upen butting in between because he wasnt doing it for footage and making a fuss like Nigar was. Good Salman cleared that up

Upen pe to ab taras araha hai. I noticed it today ke waqai he has lost a lot of weight. Even Gautam has but Gautam doesnt look beemar. Upen has started looking beemar and disturbed. Either he needs a one on one session with Salman to clear his head and get back into the right positive frame of mind (the one in which he was till Soni left) or he needs to go out. He seems to have lost all confidence. Not good for him or his future. This house has affected his esteem, confidence and mental strength negatively. Hope he gains that back because he was not a bad guy from the start. He was doing well. Just feel bad for him because he is desperate to do well and revive his career. Since people called him boring he started doing khamkha ka drama out of desperation but that backfired and now he is stuck in a spiral of negativity. Either he should get evicted or he needs someone to sit him down and explain everything to him.

Praneet Punz were hardly visible today. Yaqeen nai araha but aaj ka episode itna bakwaas tha that I would have wanted to hear Punz and Praneet for the entire episode rather than this. 
I just hate Dimpy' voice.
Usko box mein band karke ghar ke bahar phenk do. Dimaag ka dahi karti hai.
Aur itna melodrama. Camera mein dekh kar roti hai 
Originally posted by sara5471

I just hate Dimpy' voice.
Usko box mein band karke ghar ke bahar phenk do. Dimaag ka dahi karti hai.
Aur itna melodrama. Camera mein dekh kar roti hai
🤣
good analysis⭐️
i seriously dont understnd why dimpy & ali are making such a big issue of it
i find whole epi was boring and all b/c of ali and dimpy 
full epi dedicated to them😡
Originally posted by Alan_watts

Exactlyyy my feelings!! Jab wo Ali dimpy karishma wali video arahi thi I was like yaaar yeh kab khatam hogi!!!! It seemed like a never ending torture!! 
Dimpy's voice is like Mandrakes plants from Harry Potter...
Originally posted by Huma.Malik

good analysis⭐️
i seriously dont understnd why dimpy & ali are making such a big issue of it
i find whole epi was boring and all b/c of ali and dimpy
full epi dedicated to them😡

Exactly my pov
Originally posted by desicrowd

Dimpy's voice is like Mandrakes plants from Harry Potter...

Exactly!
And she looks like Umbridge with her stupid bows 🤢
My tit bits for today:

Dimpy and Ali issue looks too fake and pre-planned.

When Ali and Dimpy were going at each other's throats and the rest of the HMs were staring or commenting, Gautam stood calmly in the background folding his jacket. 🤣

Salma should have mentioned Gautam's captaincy considering that it was such a big issue for the past two weeks.

Sonali apna 60% footage Gautam ke oopar khaati hai. Whether it's the LF, episodes and now even WKW.

Pritam should grow his stubble back.

Best was when Salman told Nigar ke aapke paas jo BB ki rule book hai, uski ek copy janta ko bhi chahiye 🤣