Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseWine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ragini opening up that picture book and breaking down was done brilliantly by Pallavi in today's episode!πŸ‘
She is holding all her emotions inside! Let it Out Ragini...
Leprechaun thumbnail
^^ Added till now. Check the first page.
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why is dere so less appreciation of Pallavis acting. I think as a younger  in comparison to Ronit Roy, She is giving exemplary competition to him. That is why there chemistry rocks.
Please vote and comment on Pallavi IF page as wel. Both our stars should be top ten ranking.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Of course Pallavi is doing a great job. She really personifies Ragini Khanna to perfection. 
RoseWine thumbnail
I can't wait to see more Ragini scenes! Pallavi is a fabulous actress. The combined chemistry of both these actors make the pair rock!
I like to see her in the flashback ones, she looks happy!
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoseWine

I can't wait to see more Ragini scenes! Pallavi is a fabulous actress. The combined chemistry of both these actors make the pair rock!

I like to see her in the flashback ones, she looks happy!

I must say infront of Ronit Roy, she looks equally experienced actor as him. There is grace in her acting which compliments all manliness of Ronit roy's acting. Perfect combo. Must say Ekta has an eye for actors.

RoseWine thumbnail
Originally posted by: aati1429

I must say infront of Ronit Roy, she looks equally experienced actor as him. There is grace in her acting which compliments all manliness of Ronit roy's acting. Perfect combo. Must say Ekta has an eye for actors.

They are brilliant. I love the choice of colors they are using on both actors based on the scenes they are not too flashy or over powering. Just keep the flow going Ekta Maam!
RoseWine thumbnail

why is dere so less appreciation of Pallavis acting. I think as a younger  in comparison to Ronit Roy, She is giving exemplary competition to him. That is why there chemistry rocks.

Please vote and comment on Pallavi IF page as wel. Both our stars should be top ten ranking.

Done Deal!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Catzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

no what about that colors show MATH actors?
RoseWine thumbnail
What an absolutely brilliant scene done by Pallavi today! They eyelock with Neil when he had his hands over her mouth..ahem...ahemπŸ˜‰
And then later when her son was leaving the hurt in her eyes! Brilliant..Bravo!