Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH: Help & Suggestion Desk #5 || DT Note Pg 43 - Page 6

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 days ago
This content was originally posted by: minakrish

DT Note:

Hello All,

Your request to change the icon has been considered and we have reached out to the senior DT. This will take some time since only GMs and Admins have access.

However, please note that we will get it changed again if the montage is replaced and includes the other characters who have been replaced.

Also, this is a Help Desk and not a chat club. Please refrain from having conversations and arguments here. If you have issues with the DT, we request you to bring it up to us via PM.

Regards,

YRKKH DT

It is been more than a week but I don't see any change in the icon. It still has actors who are not part of the show. Meanwhile, makers don't seem to be in any hurry to change the montage that just has the FL. So why the delay in changing the icon? I'm surprised that this is such a time taking process.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 21 days ago
This content was originally posted by: janecastle

It is been more than a week but I don't see any change in the icon. It still has actors who are not part of the show. Meanwhile, makers don't seem to be in any hurry to change the montage that just has the FL. So why the delay in changing the icon? I'm surprised that this is such a time taking process.

Jane, mods are claiming it's not in their hands, which is surprising because this montage was update quite quickly replacing HC and PR, so clearly something isn't matching up. 

These are all the reasons why popularity of this platform as public forum is reducing and private forums are increasing. No active people around to maintain and manage the site. 

CottonCandyy thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

The banner is still not changed ? Shehzada’s rumoured new show will get its own new forum but he will still remain on Rishta’s banner smiley44

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So mods instead of taking action against a circle for spamming a thread with mocking posts for a character, close down the thread itself. Wow!

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lostin90s

So mods instead of taking action against a circle for spamming a thread with mocking posts for a character, close down the thread itself. Wow!

I was a fool to even expect  a modicum of decency. smiley8

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Hi Mods,

Recently the montage has been changed with the inclusion of all the main leads by the channel. It has been revealed in promo recently. The temporary montage with Abhira only has been merely there until the replacement of other leads has been intergrated to the story. Therefore, I would like to put forth the request in advance for the icon change. smiley1

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5OU2MKguXP/?igsh=MWI0dndlMnJ6MnkxMA==

Cheers! 

Edited by Manny_123 - 18 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Dear Mods, since two actors have changed in yrkkh, the male lead and parallel female lead, can we have a new banner?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Dear Mods, since two actors have changed in yrkkh, the male lead and parallel female lead, can we have a new banner?

Hello, the change came into effect on March 25. The usual practice is to wait for 3 months after any change in the show to have a new banner.

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Manny_123

Hi Mods,

Recently the montage has been changed with the inclusion of all the main leads by the channel. It has been revealed in promo recently. The temporary montage with Abhira only has been merely there until the replacement of other leads has been intergrated to the story. Therefore, I would like to put forth the request in advance for the icon change. smiley1

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5OU2MKguXP/?igsh=MWI0dndlMnJ6MnkxMA==

Cheers! 

Hi Mods,

Just want to say thank you for changing the icon/montage without any delay and taking this request into consideration. Much appreciated smiley1👏.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 days ago

Abhira is looking so beautiful in new montage smiley42

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 15 days ago