YRKKH: Help & Suggestion Desk #5 || DT Note Pg 43 - Page 33

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by DreamOfEndless

Just copy and paste the URL of the insta post or twitter post you want to share.

thankyou ❤️

Hi Mods,

Is discussing about Gen 3 and Gen 4 allowed in the CC chat? smiley18

Hii Mods,

I wanted to share a suggestion regarding forum discussions. I want to bring to your attention a recurring issue that's been affecting the forum experience for some of us. Although we have a designated Frustration Thread, it seems that certain individuals prefer to venture into other forum pages to instigate or troll.  Lately, I've noticed that a few individuals consistently jump into various threads, such as TRP or written updates, to either troll or instigate arguments about Generation 4 leads.

Could we maybe make it super clear that the Frustration Thread is the go-to spot for all that? Like, a simple rule that says if you've got criticism or frustration, it stays in that thread. It might help keep things more chill and fun for everyone.Just a thought! Thanks a bunch for all you do.❤️

Originally posted by Phir_Mohabbat

You forgot to tag mods 

For help desk, dear members smiley1you don’t need to tag the DT . We keep checking here . smiley20

Originally posted by Randomlurker

Hii Mods,

I wanted to share a suggestion regarding forum discussions. I want to bring to your attention a recurring issue that's been affecting the forum experience for some of us. Although we have a designated Frustration Thread, it seems that certain individuals prefer to venture into other forum pages to instigate or troll.  Lately, I've noticed that a few individuals consistently jump into various threads, such as TRP or written updates, to either troll or instigate arguments about Generation 4 leads.

Could we maybe make it super clear that the Frustration Thread is the go-to spot for all that? Like, a simple rule that says if you've got criticism or frustration, it stays in that thread. It might help keep things more chill and fun for everyone.Just a thought! Thanks a bunch for all you do.❤️

Members are welcome to post suggestions in this thread . 

Your point has been noted , many others have reported the same earlier also. This matter is already under discussion among DT . We shall inform you by PM .

@bangtanARMY

Any post violating code of conduct IN ANY THREAD should be reported . I assure you all reports are checked by team members and appropriate action is taken.Any  further discussion regarding conduct of other members in the forum should be done by PM.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 months ago

Why does frustration thread keep getting locked?

Originally posted by Lostin90s

Why does frustration thread keep getting locked?

Pl check ….there are 4 (FOUR) DT notes in the frustration thread , in pure n simple  English language,  that explains the reason why it is getting locked . I see no reason to explain further than what my CO DT has already said.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5344166?pn=72