YRKKH: Help & Suggestion Desk #5 || DT Note Pg 43 - Page 32

Posted: 16 days ago
Originally posted by minakrish

DT Note:

Hello All,

Your request to change the icon has been considered and we have reached out to the senior DT. This will take some time since only GMs and Admins have access.

However, please note that we will get it changed again if the montage is replaced and includes the other characters who have been replaced.

Also, this is a Help Desk and not a chat club. Please refrain from having conversations and arguments here. If you have issues with the DT, we request you to bring it up to us via PM.

Regards,

YRKKH DT

It is been more than a week but I don't see any change in the icon. It still has actors who are not part of the show. Meanwhile, makers don't seem to be in any hurry to change the montage that just has the FL. So why the delay in changing the icon? I'm surprised that this is such a time taking process.

Originally posted by janecastle

It is been more than a week but I don't see any change in the icon. It still has actors who are not part of the show. Meanwhile, makers don't seem to be in any hurry to change the montage that just has the FL. So why the delay in changing the icon? I'm surprised that this is such a time taking process.

Jane, mods are claiming it's not in their hands, which is surprising because this montage was update quite quickly replacing HC and PR, so clearly something isn't matching up. 

These are all the reasons why popularity of this platform as public forum is reducing and private forums are increasing. No active people around to maintain and manage the site. 

The banner is still not changed ? Shehzada’s rumoured new show will get its own new forum but he will still remain on Rishta’s banner smiley44

So mods instead of taking action against a circle for spamming a thread with mocking posts for a character, close down the thread itself. Wow!

Originally posted by Lostin90s

So mods instead of taking action against a circle for spamming a thread with mocking posts for a character, close down the thread itself. Wow!

I was a fool to even expect  a modicum of decency. smiley8

Posted: 14 days ago

Hi Mods,

Recently the montage has been changed with the inclusion of all the main leads by the channel. It has been revealed in promo recently. The temporary montage with Abhira only has been merely there until the replacement of other leads has been intergrated to the story. Therefore, I would like to put forth the request in advance for the icon change. smiley1

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5OU2MKguXP/?igsh=MWI0dndlMnJ6MnkxMA==

Cheers! 

Edited by Manny_123 - 14 days ago

Dear Mods, since two actors have changed in yrkkh, the male lead and parallel female lead, can we have a new banner?

Originally posted by Sneha.Narayanan

Dear Mods, since two actors have changed in yrkkh, the male lead and parallel female lead, can we have a new banner?

Hello, the change came into effect on March 25. The usual practice is to wait for 3 months after any change in the show to have a new banner.

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by Manny_123

Hi Mods,

Recently the montage has been changed with the inclusion of all the main leads by the channel. It has been revealed in promo recently. The temporary montage with Abhira only has been merely there until the replacement of other leads has been intergrated to the story. Therefore, I would like to put forth the request in advance for the icon change. smiley1

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5OU2MKguXP/?igsh=MWI0dndlMnJ6MnkxMA==

Cheers! 

Hi Mods,

Just want to say thank you for changing the icon/montage without any delay and taking this request into consideration. Much appreciated smiley1👏.

Posted: 10 days ago

Abhira is looking so beautiful in new montage smiley42

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 10 days ago