YRKKH: Help & Suggestion Desk #5 || DT Note Pg 43 - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I guess, I’ll not create the other thread then. We can have all discussions in the Written Update of the day thread smiley36

See I don’t mind the sypnosis hub at all but  I’d rather discussions happen in one place like your thread and this thread can be only for reading Written Updates etc smiley36

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Criticiser

See I don’t mind the sypnosis hub at all but  I’d rather discussions happen in one place like your thread and this thread can be only for reading Written Updates etc smiley36

I guess @Sutapasima can create a thread daily and name it as for example “YRKKH 1st December 2023 - Written Update & Other Discussions Hub” 

And then take your time type in the written update on the first page smiley1 

since I usually don’t type or give updates there 😂 I just create and then dissapear and then come back to read the reviews 

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I guess @Sutapasima can create a thread daily and name it as for example “YRKKH 1st December 2023 - Written Update & Other Discussions Hub” 

And then take your time type in the written update on the first page smiley1 

since I usually don’t type or give updates there 😂 I just create and then dissapear and then come back to read the reviews 

WU +EDT is an official thread . Discussions with team is needed, after seeking views of all DTs the decision will be shared with our dear members here soon . 
In the mean time , no more discussions about threads. 
please do discuss the show dear friends. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 months ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

WU +EDT is an official thread . Discussions with team is needed, after seeking views of all DTs the decision will be shared with our dear members here soon . 
In the mean time , no more discussions about threads. 
please do discuss the show dear friends. 

Alright! Thanks for putting it out to the DTs. I’ll continue making the Synopsis Hub and Other Discussion thread as usual from tmr until a decision is made (as for today, a lot of threads has been made) smiley1

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Now that the couples are officially married, would it be possible to have a Abhira-Armaan // Ruhi-Rohit AT smiley42 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Hi mods can we please  have  a thread to discuss about ita awards. As gen 3 cast wil be participating in them? 

Edited by firewings_diya - 4 months ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Hi mods can we please  have  a thread to discuss about ita awards. As gen 3 cast wil be participating in them? 

I do not foresee the discussions will stick to Gen#3 and ITA only . Almost all threads need DT reminders and frequently have to be locked for cleaning up . Why not use already existing stickiness threads ? 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I do not foresee the discussions will stick to Gen#3 and ITA only . Almost all threads need DT reminders and frequently have to be locked for cleaning up . Why not use already existing stickiness threads ? 

Since all other thread has a purpose and only potential thread would be beautiful seasons which is shared by fans of every season. I felt spamming that with ITA content may not be appropriate as it may not be relevant to the people who have not watched gen 3 or have no interest in gen 3. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Since all other thread has a purpose and only potential thread would be beautiful seasons which is shared by fans of every season. I felt spamming that with ITA content may not be appropriate as it may not be relevant to the people who have not watched gen 3 or have no interest in gen 3. 

Alright. Since Gen3 cast from this show is participating, the team decided that you guys can open one thread for ITA. But if the thread goes off topic then it will get closed. There should be no character mocking or Abhi vs Abhi in a thread about ITA.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Alright. Since Gen3 cast from this show is participating, the team decided that you guys can open one thread for ITA. But if the thread goes off topic then it will get closed. There should be no character mocking or Abhi vs Abhi in a thread about ITA.

Thanks smiley20