Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
main aur meri tanhayi, aksar yeh
baatein karte hai ... tum hoti toh kaisa
hota ... tum yeh kehti, tum woh kehti,
tum is baat pe hairaan hoti, tum us
baat pe kitni hasti ... tum hoti toh
aaisa hota, tum hoti toh waisa hota ...
main aur meri tanhayi, aksar ye baate karte hai...

yaar main ye gaan sun rahi thi silsila movie se. ye kaha aa gaye hum and these dialogues by amitabh ji suits sakshi so much.. (mujhe to har situation me sakshi hi najar aat hai).
yesterday i watched 1st episode of IKNMP. It was gud. and pallavi also acted very gud. but no offence to her, i still imagines k agar sakshi hoti to how she wolud have reacted jab nishi (ragini ki beti) apni ma se kehti hai k u don't have a heart and many things.and in the end ragini was shown crying alone.
i was constantly thinking k sakshi hoti to wo itna achha roti na i mean wo itni achi acting kart hai k hum log b apne aap rone lagate hai. i still wonder why sakshi rejected this show.
anyways jo na ho saka use discuss karke kya fayada. but phir b sakshi k liye apne meri ye bakbak sun li i mean padh li uske liye thanks.
P.S. Just now i read tarana statement k sakshi is not well. pl yaar yaha IF pe jiske paas b sakshi ka no. hai pl tell her to take gud care of her health.
aur kya kahu. god bless u sakshi. love u. miss u. tc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too miss her๐Ÿ˜ญ

Well I didn't feel IKNMP story dat grt, atleast the beginning is not dat impressive.
Moreover don't know why I couldn't connect to Pallavi as she failed to show her hurt, when her daughter accuses her. I m sorry but I felt little more, that can make a viewer cry wud definitely needed.

Anyways Sakshi makes us laugh . cry, tease anything so flawlessly๐Ÿ˜Š one can connect with her character easily n hooked up with it๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly Missing her so much yaar 

Sakshi Ji Take care of your self .. Get well soon .. we all are praying for your speedy recovery god bless you 

After recovery Come back with your "Back " ๐Ÿ˜‰ waiting for you sizzling lady come and rock the 
Telivision industry once more with your sizzling  attack ๐Ÿ˜‰
Love you so much , keep smiling stay blesed 
iluvusakshi thumbnail
thanks for commenting. i also feel the same.when nishi tells ragini so many things abt not having heart and all these things...i also want k ragini should have shown more hurt and pain.
anyways sakshi to sakshi hai. yes it is true k she make us cry, smile, laugh along with her. thays why she is THE QUEEN of television. come back soon darling. love u.
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Me too miss her๐Ÿ˜ญ

Well I didn't feel IKNMP story dat grt, atleast the beginning is not dat impressive.
Moreover don't know why I couldn't connect to Pallavi as she failed to show her hurt, when her daughter accuses her. I m sorry but I felt little more, that can make a viewer cry wud definitely needed.

Anyways Sakshi makes us laugh . cry, tease anything so flawlessly๐Ÿ˜Š one can connect with her character easily n hooked up with it๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

koi bhi show ho we imagine sakshi doing it ๐Ÿ˜† 
i too saw first epi accidentally ๐Ÿ˜† n ma-beti scene chal raha tha toh i watched n then imagined sakshi n sonia doing that  they could have been fab ๐Ÿ˜›
iluvusakshi thumbnail
thank u for commenting. we all r sailing in the same boat and that is MISSING U SAKSHI.
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i miss her too. after watching iknmp i can proudly say sakshi made the right desicion..she always does :) iknmp is good but not as good as balh. and trust me sakshi will be back with a bang!
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILoveRamKapoor

i miss her too. after watching iknmp i can proudly say sakshi made the right desicion..she always does :) iknmp is good but not as good as balh. and trust me sakshi will be back with a bang!

yes her decision was right ๐Ÿ˜›
IKNMP isn't that good like BALH and the story hasn't moved an inched in 3 episodes where as BALH was little fast n story did moved at good pace
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

yes her decision was right ๐Ÿ˜›
IKNMP isn't that good like BALH and the story hasn't moved an inched in 3 episodes where as BALH was little fast n story did moved at good pace

Haan Sakshi has taken a gud decision, well Ronit k siva ussme kuch khaas nhi lag rha hai abhi tak to.๐Ÿ˜†
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Haan Sakshi has taken a gud decision, well Ronit k siva ussme kuch khaas nhi lag rha hai abhi tak to.๐Ÿ˜†

she always does ๐Ÿ˜‰