10 FOLD Dholak ALI Quli Mirza AT #1 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Beintehaa shah lateefa emotional🤣
Ali is smart, he has full understanding of what is going on in house and who is playing what type of game... woh eda banke peda kha raha... ek week mein aisa palti mara ke captain usko save kar lia... Yeh sab captain islie banna chahte ke immunity milegi and kaya papad belna parta, aor Ali ne bas Gautam ko pata lia aor immunity le li...
Originally posted by silverbug

much respect to ali for taking care of his old mother.

only the fortunate get such privilege.

a but then saw uncensored video where he is swearing on mother's life..😭 and telling gauti will not betray him..which we know he did...in the hitler task..

anhoo
Ali is smart,game player punit aur gautam ko makkan laga raha hai.but ali is really nice guy Edited by vsuseela85 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Reshama.

Add me 
added 👍🏼
Ali playing a smart game. Even Dimpy who saw everything and knew everything got distracted and fooled by Ali😆 Saw her crying in the sneak peek because Ali did not choose her as potential captain.Edited by PigBenis - 9 years ago
Originally posted by PigBenis

Ali playing a smart game. Even Dimpy who saw everything and knew everything got distracted and fooled by Ali😆 Saw her crying in the sneak peek because Ali did not choose her as potential captain.
 he is playing a game like amar upadhay from season 5 😆 
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

he is playing a game like amar upadhay from season 5 😆 

Yeah but the difference is Ali is funny and entertaining. Amar was just annoying😆
Originally posted by slumgod..

Alil Quli is misunderstood by everybody. He said he is not like that in real life. He was just having fun as he is in the game show. Those tears were real.

I din't find his tears genuine btw. However, I would like that Hm's should take a chance to understand him and let the bygones be bygones. uske dil mein kuch nahi hai..famous diaolog 😆
Originally posted by PigBenis

Yeah but the difference is Ali is funny and entertaining. Amar was just annoying😆
 yes ali is epic ⭐️
but i cant blv that amar comes 5th at finale