I'll Love You Longer Than Forever - AR FF (Update Pg 144) - Page 54

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by tanyaarora2912

Main tumhare iss ff ko kabhi bhi, kisi bhi wajah se, kisike liye bhi, kahin bhi chodkar nahi jaane waali I promise. 
U r awesum in ur work...:)
Armaan supporting ridhima  or vice a versa is always fun to read...:)
Emotional kr diya yr 
Rahul is shocked so gussa toh banta h thodi der 
baad mein sort out kra dena...:)
Worth waiting everytym...;)
Atul n armaan r sooo cute together... 
oh I soo luv every 1 bond...:*

Hey Tanya! 
So very glad you liked it!
And Rahul-Riddhima's problems will be solved soon.
Don't worry!
Originally posted by sochona

there is a very good understanding between armaan and riddhima but i feel it is wrong on riddhimas part to equate her relationship with her boy friend and fiance with the relationship she shares with her best friend.there isn't and never should be any comparison.hiding a truth from your best friend is different from hiding it from your love.also since the past few updates i keep on feeling its a rahul-riddhima love story.rahul is behaving childishly and obssessively.toh kuch karo na prags.get muskaan so that Rahul stops obssessing over riddhima,her secrets or her love life.

Hey Anoo. 
Seems like you misunderstood. Rahul isn't angry that she hid the truth. He's angry that she lied. If she'd told him that she didn't want to talk about it, he would have respected her privacy and leave her be. It's the fact that she lied that's got to him.
This is most definitely not a Rahul-Riddhima story. It's AR & RaMusk, forever!
Don't you worry, Muskaan bhi jaldi aayegi, 3-4 chapters Max. And then we can gear up for high voltage drama,because shit, is there gonna be lots of it! For a change, full drama is gonna be in RaMusk's life with AR helping them through it like the best friends they are!
Originally posted by megha_kajen

RESSS
unress

finally u updated teh part...
i was dying to read it mahn...

hhmm...so rahul don't know ke padma is real mom of riddhima...
hhmm...bechaara armaan was upset...

and this rahul is a such a nut case...
ek baar ridhzz se baat karke...problem solve karle...

par nahi...
apni akkkadh mein baitha rehta ahi...

pagal kahin kaa...
i reallly hope ke rahul aur riddhzzz ke beech misunderstandings clear ho jaaye...

aur armaan n rahul ke bhi...
bechaara...

anyways upd8 soon..
be waiting..

bye
cuaa
soon :)

Hey Megs!
Rahul ka thoda problem toh hai. But don't worry. Solve bhi ho jaayega. 
Rahul aur Riddhima bhi aur Rahul aur Armaan bhi. 

hmmm Sooo Finally an Update, i love u fr dis 🤗 As khalbali macchi thi hai kya aisa jo Rahul ko pata chala 😆

Coming to the Part it was awesome very very well return i liked it , Rahul's reaction is fine but itnaaa 😲 😲 Kitna phut phut ke royi Ridz upar se wo kisi aur tangent me chali gayi ..

Armaaannn 😳 He is Aweeesoommee as ALWAYS .. d way he replied all her ques and the Last one , insaan apne saare gham wahi bhul jaayee 😆 😆

Armaan se Ridz aise dekhi nahi jaati aur hamse bhi nahi so next chapter tak sort kar diyo 😉 Aur Rahul n Ammy ka bhi part sort out karo jaldi 😃

Champ n Arman i rofled wen Atul told complete story and Arman said how do u knw n he replied Rahul mere ghar pe hai 🤣 🤣

Over all a cute chap .. Mujhe na Rahul n Muski ki baal kichne aur haath pair se ladai karne waale scenes dekhne hai 😆 🤣 Plsss 😆

Update next part soon...
Originally posted by DMGThings

Hey Megs!
Rahul ka thoda problem toh hai. But don't worry. Solve bhi ho jaayega. 
Rahul aur Riddhima bhi aur Rahul aur Armaan bhi. 

yaaa i really ope soo...
ke sab jaldi thik ho aur AR ki shaadi preperations start ho...😛 ðŸ˜Š
to be honest i wanna say that don't know y but ridhima worring so soo much for rahul is what i m not liking yaar.. 

i just loved the moment where ridhima fully made her all worries and her tension fall on armaan asking him with her emotional front desperately to help her in all the way he can ...  and leaving all her worries on him.. soo much loved that part... 
adn atul helping armaan soo much.. loved the bond... 

continue soon 
Originally posted by zakky

hmmm Sooo Finally an Update, i love u fr dis 🤗 As khalbali macchi thi hai kya aisa jo Rahul ko pata chala 😆

Coming to the Part it was awesome very very well return i liked it , Rahul's reaction is fine but itnaaa 😲 😲 Kitna phut phut ke royi Ridz upar se wo kisi aur tangent me chali gayi ..

Armaaannn 😳 He is Aweeesoommee as ALWAYS .. d way he replied all her ques and the Last one , insaan apne saare gham wahi bhul jaayee 😆 😆

Armaan se Ridz aise dekhi nahi jaati aur hamse bhi nahi so next chapter tak sort kar diyo 😉 Aur Rahul n Ammy ka bhi part sort out karo jaldi 😃

Champ n Arman i rofled wen Atul told complete story and Arman said how do u knw n he replied Rahul mere ghar pe hai 🤣 🤣

Over all a cute chap .. Mujhe na Rahul n Muski ki baal kichne aur haath pair se ladai karne waale scenes dekhne hai 😆 🤣 Plsss 😆

Update next part soon...

Oyye Zakky! How's you?
Tension na le, Rahul ka reaction next chapter mein detail mein dekhenge! 
Aur Armaan toh hai hi humaara hero! <3
Aur tension na le. Muskaan bhi aane wali hai thode time mein! 

Originally posted by megha_kajen

yaaa i really ope soo...
ke sab jaldi thik ho aur AR ki shaadi preperations start ho...😛 ðŸ˜Š

Shaadi ki badi jaldi hai? Ruk thoda. Time hai usme. Armaan ko propose toh karne de! 
Originally posted by Aayu-loveKaJen-

to be honest i wanna say that don't know y but ridhima worring so soo much for rahul is what i m not liking yaar.. 

i just loved the moment where ridhima fully made her all worries and her tension fall on armaan asking him with her emotional front desperately to help her in all the way he can ...  and leaving all her worries on him.. soo much loved that part... 
adn atul helping armaan soo much.. loved the bond... 

continue soon 

Arre! Tum logon ko Rahul aur Riddhima se kya problem hai?!
Just because usse Rahul ki tension hai aur woh log close hai, iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh Armaan ko chodke bhaag jaayegi! She cares for Rahul like you care for your best friend! Agar tera tere best friend se jhagda ho jaaye bohot bada, toh you'll also be sad and worried! It's normal.
And of course Armaan is always there for her through everything. So he's gonna support her the best he can!
And I'm sorry agar bura laga. I've been trying to clear things up about Rahul and Riddhima for a long time now.
They. Are. Best. Friends. Nothing. More.
She loves Armaan and he loves Muskaan.
Edited by DMGThings - 9 years ago
Originally posted by DMGThings

Arre! Tum logon ko Rahul aur Riddhima se kya problem hai?!
Just because usse Rahul ki tension hai aur woh log close hai, iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh Armaan ko chodke bhaag jaayegi! She cares for Rahul like you care for your best friend! Agar tera tere best friend se jhagda ho jaaye bohot bada, toh you'll also be sad and worried! It's normal.
And of course Armaan is always there for her through everything. So he's gonna support her the best he can!
And I'm sorry agar bura laga. I've been trying to clear things up about Rahul and Riddhima for a long time now.
They. Are. Best. Friends. Nothing. More.
She loves Armaan and he loves Muskaan.

hhahaha kyun aur kisi ko bhi hui kya dikat rahul se.. hahahha 
anyway mujhe bura nahi laga.. par u know AR stories mein AR ki hi strong bond dekha hain ya phir same gender bonds.. plus kabhi kisi ff mein rahul ko itna impo role nahi mila toh new thing is there in ur ff so thoda accpt mein time lagega sab ko.. hahaha 

anyway sory bura toh nahi laga na.. !!!