I'll Love You Longer Than Forever - AR FF (Update Pg 144) - Page 43

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
The part in itself made me so happy and then...that SONG!! It just stole my heart away once again as I  remembered him singing it *sighs* but this time I could visualize it with Riddhima in it all thanks to you! Ohh God...it was jst like cherry on top. Amazing part; thanks for pm!
Do continue soon.Love u  :* Edited by Jennifer_Grover - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Tajmahal1

Great job PragsThumbs Up My most favorite part was the dedication part of the book and what ridz wrote on that,it was very touchySmilesecond giving him tons of chocolatesLOL.only thing i thought was he might be helping her in the kitchen like kneading the dough for rotis or for pizza(home made).But luv the whole thing , oh yeah the first attempt of ur song was good.i felt in the end u mixed armaan and kabirBig smilegreat luv itClap
Some ferrero for everyoneThumbs Up

Love the Ferrero! <3
And the kneading waala thing - I thought about doing it, but then we already have the totally awesomesauce aata scene and I thought that it's better left that way because obviously I couldn't have done something better than that.
Originally posted by sochona

i have to admit that i was a bit apprehensive when you first mentioned the date scenario.but if the first part was good,this was even better.all the gifts were lovely and armaans reaction to them was priceless.loved two things,one when riddhima proclaimed her love armaan style and the fact that you incuded alones song and made it armaan-riddhimas.update soon.

Yo Anoo! 
I'm really really glad that you people are all liking the date because I was really nervous to put this in the story, but in the end I decided to do it because this was one thing I wanted to happen on the show - Riddhima doing something for Armaan. Armaan is always doing something or the other for her and I really wanted her to do something as well!
Originally posted by Jennifer_Grover

The part in itself made me so happy and then...that SONG!! It just stole my heart away once again as I  remembered him singing it *sighs* but this time I could visualize it with Riddhima in it all thanks to you! Ohh God...it was jst like cherry on top. Amazing part; thanks for pm!
Do continue soon.Love u  :*

Thanks so much! Really glad you liked it! Will continue soon! :D
Originally posted by zakky

UNRES LOL

I read dis part yestrday itslef but comment nahi kar paayi Unhappy as raat me mood kharab tha n din came on IF LOL

So here's coming to d part i justtt lovvveeeddd it Embarrassed

Wen Armaan was opening the gifts i was thinkg haayyee abtak PS kyu nahi nikla LOL Awww Armaan crying like a kid running to kitchen to thank fr lovely gifts dese small small moments i just loved dem ... Day Dreaming

N prags extra clap for putting up a song sequence Clap u dnt knw how much i love song sequences while reading ff or ss... Sach me as soon as song started i opened my music player n played the song full feel k saath njoy kiya Embarrassed Mast date Thumbs Up

Waise abhi khatam ya dinner tak baaki hai pata nahi kyu i dnt want this day to end Embarrassed Prags wait ka phal accha deti hai update next part soon Wink

The PS was like the big surprise isliye last mein aaya. And then when I think about Riddhima giving Armaan something, I always imagined it to be thoughtful and knowing Armaan he would have gotten really emotional about the whole thing.
And don't worry, there's dinner and something else as well before the day ends. :D
Originally posted by DMGThings

UNRES LOL

I read dis part yestrday itslef but comment nahi kar paayi Unhappy as raat me mood kharab tha n din came on IF LOL

Wen Armaan was opening the gifts i was thinkg haayyee abtak PS kyu nahi nikla LOL Awww Armaan crying like a kid running to kitchen to thank fr lovely gifts dese small small moments i just loved dem ... Day Dreaming

N prags extra clap for putting up a song sequence Clap u dnt knw how much i love song sequences while reading ff or ss... Sach me as soon as song started i opened my music player n played the song full feel k saath njoy kiya Embarrassed Mast date Thumbs Up

Waise abhi khatam ya dinner tak baaki hai pata nahi kyu i dnt want this day to end Embarrassed Prags wait ka phal accha deti hai update next part soon Wink

The PS was like the big surprise isliye last mein aaya. And then when I think about Riddhima giving Armaan something, I always imagined it to be thoughtful and knowing Armaan he would have gotten really emotional about the whole thing.
And don't worry, there's dinner and something else as well before the day ends. :D

Yayyy Dancing

Originally posted by DMGThings

UNRES LOL

Yayyy Dancing

Yo!