I'll Love You Longer Than Forever - AR FF (Update Pg 144) - Page 33

Posted: 9 years ago
The part in itself made me so happy and then...that SONG!! It just stole my heart away once again as I  remembered him singing it *sighs* but this time I could visualize it with Riddhima in it all thanks to you! Ohh God...it was jst like cherry on top. Amazing part; thanks for pm!
Do continue soon.Love u  :* Edited by Jennifer_Grover - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Tajmahal1

Great job Prags👍🏼 My most favorite part was the dedication part of the book and what ridz wrote on that,it was very touchy😊second giving him tons of chocolates😆.only thing i thought was he might be helping her in the kitchen like kneading the dough for rotis or for pizza(home made).But luv the whole thing , oh yeah the first attempt of ur song was good.i felt in the end u mixed armaan and kabir😃great luv it👏
Some ferrero for everyone👍🏼

Love the Ferrero! <3
And the kneading waala thing - I thought about doing it, but then we already have the totally awesomesauce aata scene and I thought that it's better left that way because obviously I couldn't have done something better than that.
Originally posted by sochona

i have to admit that i was a bit apprehensive when you first mentioned the date scenario.but if the first part was good,this was even better.all the gifts were lovely and armaans reaction to them was priceless.loved two things,one when riddhima proclaimed her love armaan style and the fact that you incuded alones song and made it armaan-riddhimas.update soon.

Yo Anoo! 
I'm really really glad that you people are all liking the date because I was really nervous to put this in the story, but in the end I decided to do it because this was one thing I wanted to happen on the show - Riddhima doing something for Armaan. Armaan is always doing something or the other for her and I really wanted her to do something as well!
Originally posted by Jennifer_Grover

The part in itself made me so happy and then...that SONG!! It just stole my heart away once again as I  remembered him singing it *sighs* but this time I could visualize it with Riddhima in it all thanks to you! Ohh God...it was jst like cherry on top. Amazing part; thanks for pm!
Do continue soon.Love u  :*

Thanks so much! Really glad you liked it! Will continue soon! :D
Originally posted by zakky

UNRES 😆

I read dis part yestrday itslef but comment nahi kar paayi 😔 as raat me mood kharab tha n din came on IF 😆

So here's coming to d part i justtt lovvveeeddd it 😳

Wen Armaan was opening the gifts i was thinkg haayyee abtak PS kyu nahi nikla 😆 Awww Armaan crying like a kid running to kitchen to thank fr lovely gifts dese small small moments i just loved dem ...

N prags extra clap for putting up a song sequence 👏 u dnt knw how much i love song sequences while reading ff or ss... Sach me as soon as song started i opened my music player n played the song full feel k saath njoy kiya 😳 Mast date 👍🏼

Waise abhi khatam ya dinner tak baaki hai pata nahi kyu i dnt want this day to end 😳 Prags wait ka phal accha deti hai update next part soon 😉

The PS was like the big surprise isliye last mein aaya. And then when I think about Riddhima giving Armaan something, I always imagined it to be thoughtful and knowing Armaan he would have gotten really emotional about the whole thing.
And don't worry, there's dinner and something else as well before the day ends. :D
Originally posted by DMGThings

The PS was like the big surprise isliye last mein aaya. And then when I think about Riddhima giving Armaan something, I always imagined it to be thoughtful and knowing Armaan he would have gotten really emotional about the whole thing.
And don't worry, there's dinner and something else as well before the day ends. :D

Yayyy
Originally posted by zakky

Yayyy

Yo! 
superb date thi dono kiii

loved ittt
loved the surprises Riddhima gave. You beautifully depicted her unsaid love for Armaan!
Cont soon :)
Originally posted by megha_kajen

RESSS
unress

part was awsume prags...loved it whole... 

riddhima's all gifts to armaan..
riddhima cooking for armaan...
and excitement of armaan on seeing all the gifts...
all were awsume...

upd8 soon

bye
tc :)

Yo Megha! 
Thanks.
Will update soon. :D