||~A chocolate shake and a chocolate cake~||

Posted: 9 years ago
Wheee
Ashlok opened the episode...ebp👏
And we got to see a chocolate cake😉 well that's shlokie😆
     Last but not the least!!!
Black forest cakee became chocolate cake...wohoo...I mean shlokie got a makeover...looking piping hot with new hairstyle😎☺️

Natural planning🥱 : Mr & Mrs.MB...dropped a bomb...well gave an idea to start a hotel...then left now ashlok forgot what they were doing before haddis arrival☺️ and starts arguing...😭😆

Now romance...😃
Whose😲
Varjal😕😆

Dada shared his first hug experience,with baba...to scapegoat😆...and added that dada have got butterflies in his stomach while hugging baba☺️😆...

Scapegoat awe moment
Now ❤️ is overflowing btw...varjal😕 and time for some praising session...to keep wife n track🤢...and gifted her a necklace set...similar design once baba gifted to anji..and he mouthed all baba's signature dialogues👎🏼
Sojal beti try to have some almonds, if jaya left something😆...u need them the most😆
YOUR ILLUSION...YOUR MISTAKE..!!!

"Losing an ILLUSION makes you WISER
 than finding a TRUTH"-unknown...

So you both  JAJAL...stop detecting about anjali...ashlok whereabouts...and GET A LIFE!!!

Blah Blah Blah...back in action😎🤣
Josid-reria😕...FFwd>>>>>>

~~dInKa ~ChIkA~~

Shlokie marking something n newspaper...side by side eyeing biwi😉...cutting veggies with a long face😔...now PATHIDEV planning to seduce biwi...
Attention gals: Don't blink ur eyes and then complain that you missed the back hug🤣 hottie hugged cutie from behind...STOP😲!!now biwi in fight mode😳...so no NIRMA...SAMAZLA😆.
Ashlok had a small fight...and akdu runs out of pigeon hole...to get some fresh air!
Little did he know what's awaiting for him...stinky lizard😡

Lizard flirting😡🤢 yuck 🤢😡
Lizard who was sticking near ashlok kamra...tried to create MU btw  our ashlok...shameless women openly flirting...in spite of akdu warning her.chee! Shlokie y can't u give a thappad to this lizard when she grabbed ur arms😡 

Asthu witnessed this disgusting scene🥺 ...shlokie who was waiting for a way to escape...just vanished out of the sight...in a jiffy😆...biwi who wasn't able to match our 6ft akdu speed...banged her head n gt hurt...ouch!

Precap
Shlokie came back with a new hairstyle...to bring down biwi's temper...🤣

Positive  Review .. it was required ...
Precap

Awesome comparison ... " Black forest cakee became chocolate cake."  😳😆
don't worry priya..tomorrow a lot hugs and kiss... 😃 ..nice post enjoyed.
Priya nice review. Why all the Ladies to be diverted to Slok. Sojal hormones are overflowing these days. They will give a heir to baba soon. Kavya is well trained now. Till yesterday i was thinking that lizard is after astha now she is after him. Hope her husband comes soon and cuts her hair.
Originally posted by Simii14

Positive  Review .. it was required ...
Precap

Well I have a hope...asthu will land in some sort of trouble as soon as she starts hotel..then akdu to rescue...so again it'll be ashlok centric...

Am I expecting too much🤔😆
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Well I have a hope...asthu will land in some sort of trouble as soon as she starts hotel..then akdu to rescue...so again it'll be ashlok centric...

Am I expecting too much🤔😆

No you not expecting too much 😆 ..if episode does not produce good scenes then i will focus on watching old scenes 😆

It will get Ashlok Centric like it always happen ...CVs cannot make Shlok Superman ...😆

Let him struggle and find some job ..

Astha chose easy option because she can cook ...to help her husband ..like most of the houuewaive start tution class, dancing , etc to support their husbands.. nothing wrong 
Edited by Simii14 - 9 years ago
😒
Nothing to say patner

Only liked aslokh scene...

And hats off to cvs ...they need a standing ovation for spoiling a fantastic show ...
Originally posted by decemapr

Awesome comparison ... " Black forest cakee became chocolate cake."  😳😆

😆Tks chit
Originally posted by vj3072

don't worry priya..tomorrow a lot hugs and kiss... 😃 ..nice post enjoyed.

Hugs n kiss😆 k vj...
Tks fr liking my post😳