Raman's/Ishita's Frustrations Ishra SS/ OS MATURE LAST PART PAGE 13

arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends 
I have been a silent reader on this form for a long time but this is the very first time I am actually posting a story. I'm not a writer at all but my love for this amazing couple has forced me to write something from Raman's point of view and express my amazement at how he can resist a beauty like Ishita (Divz) as she has been looking amazing in the last few weeks especially Shagun's wedding functions! However my story deviates slightly to recent events in the serial but expresses Raman's growing frustrations and attraction towards Ishita. πŸ˜‰

Please excuse any errors or mistakes

And like and comment at will!

Raman's frustration page 1
Ishita's frustratiion page 2
Mahika's frustration page 3
Raman's Frustration pt2 page 3
Raman and Ishita's Frustrations take on a twist! Pt 5 page 5
Frustrated Beyond Reason! Part 6 page 8

Kuch kam hui Frustrations  Part 7a page 10

No more frustrations!! 7b last part page 13

Enjoy! πŸ˜Š

Ps I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE AMAZING WRITERS ON THIS FORUM WHO ARE DOING A GREAT JOB IN PROVIDING US WITH AMAZING STORIES TO FUEL OUR IMAGINATIONS!πŸ‘

Here goes...

Raman's Frustration

Dear diary

The reason I have decided to pen these words here is so that I may, somehow arrange my confused, erratic and wayward feelings into some coherent order.

I feel helpless!

But I am unable AND unwilling to express myself to any mortal! Hence, I have trusted this pen and paper, as the means to vent out my emotions which I am NOW powerless to keep inside me!

My heartbeat... which I felt had ceased to exist after my first heartbreak...has returned with a bang!!

My desires have awakened...not to be extinguished in any way!

My mind... the brilliant CEO of the Year mind... is going crazy!!

AND there is only ONE person responsible for all this!

Only ONE infuriating, lecturing, Semaj sewak... slender, sexy, alluring...I mean JHANSI KI RANI Madrasan!!

I hate her! I hate her for reducing me to a fumbling, stuttering, blushing teenage boy!!

But I love her! I love her sweet voice, her innocence, her naivety at how she is affecting me!  

I don't know what has happened to me? All I think about every minute of the day is the Madrasan and her sexy swaying hips! She tortures me in my thoughts, on my laptop screen as well as in every room of my home, especially in my bedroom! I can't get away from her! There was some relief when she wore those 5 yard thaans of cloth! But recently she is killing me with her sexy avtaar in those see through and net sarees! Why o why did I have to tease her about them! Now she is unwittingly teasing me and my desires with the sleeveless, backless one hooked blouses which my hands itch to open! My lust is let loose as she wonders around my, erm I mean our bedroom and I see her sexy waist through her net, non-existence pallu!

Now I nearly have a panic attack every morning, contemplating that it is not only me who is going crazy and hormonal in her presence but when she is going to work wearing these sexy sarees and comes up close and intimate with all sorts of patients and male staff thy could also be lusting after her! How do I stop her! Where is her brain? O yes she hasn't got one!

I don't want any other son of a b***h to go near her never mind feel what I'm feeling for her!

I am in a constant state of destitute helplessness!

I want to grab her arm, pull her to my chest and kiss her senseless! I want to do delve in her embrace, sink into those eyes and taste those titillating lips!

Alas, I can't do anything!

It is like having a bottle of a prized whiskey in front of me but being unable to touch or drink it!! Arrrgg!!

And the worst part is that while my pent up desire and longing coerce me to act out my sinful fantasies with my madrasan I have to INSTEAD keep up my facade of anger, rudeness and aloofness to maintain my ego!! I have to live up to the name RAAVAN KUMAR which she has given me. How can I, the great RKB bow down to her and show her how I am desperate for her! Desperate to shower her with my love, to introduce her to pleasure, to take her to the heights of passion!

Or can I?

Can I?

She is after all my legally wedded wife...

I can!

O no here she comes! I better put you away!

Freshly showered and in her green kurta and leggings! Arrrggg

God help me! I don't think I'll be getting any sleep tonight either with this passion burning inside me! Arrrggg madrasan!!!

Edited by arnavkidevani - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hehehe! Poor RKB aka Ravan Kumar! Well written! I bet this will Raman after confession and all the rohna and dohna. Our Ishita is smart, but not in knowing how she affects our Raman Kumar Bhalla! I totally loved it! It was a breath of fresh air, after today's awful on location videos.
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Raman is a lost case lovely
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love it... RKB in love&lust with his JKR is a treat indeed!πŸ˜‰
Great job!πŸ˜ƒ
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Thank you guys for you comments! They really mean alot😊 I know this was an OS but I'm getting an idea to continue maybe from Ishita's POV...What do you say friends?
Haven't had time to watch yesterdays episode hope its not too scary, judging by the comments on the forum
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arnavkidevani

Thank you guys for you comments! They really mean alot😊 I know this was an OS but I'm getting an idea to continue maybe from Ishita's POV...What do you say friends?

Haven't had time to watch yesterdays episode hope its not too scary, judging by the comments on the forum

Its a fabulous idea for sure. Would love to see Ishita's side of the story, especially because it is still an unexplored territory on the show. The show is so focused on Raman's point of view (well not so sure about this, but I just feel like its all his past, and his feelings towards present and future..), so it would be awesome to read! 
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Raman tho Kaam se gaya...πŸ˜‰
 nice one..thanks πŸ˜Š
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Thank you all for your lovely comments! Have added another part in this series.
I hope you like it! Please forgive any mistakes or typos!
Please do like and comment!😊

ISHITA'S FRUSTRATION

19th November 2014

I know I must express my emotions and frustration somewhere! This is why I have turned to you my old friend, my journal!

Where should I start?

I guess I must start with a confession.

I, Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla am hopelessly and desperately in LOVE!!

Yes blissfully, wonderfully and hopelessly in love with my husband Raman, urf Ravan, Kud Kud Kumar Bhalla!

Every time I think about it, I begin to feel a delicious feeling possess my whole body and consume me!

The blush that arises on my face is like a slow yet steady fire burning on a cold winter's night!

My heart feels as if it would explode into a million pieces if I do not share this sweet, delicious and exhilarating feeling with someone! Everyone! Anyone!

But how can I? I cannot!

As the person who all my love, my passion and my desire is directed towards does not even acknowledge my existence!

That RAAVAN KUMAR!!

He is the bane of all my problems, especially this sweet, sweet torture! And the cause of my many embarrassments!!

Only yesterday, after lamenting for many weeks, I plucked up the courage to seek some advice from Vandu akka.

I wanted some help to clarify my feelings for Raman and maybe get some advice as to how to take our relationship forward. 

Accidentally Mahika also heard me baring my soul to Akka!

My embarrassment knew no bounds!! I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me up as after this revelation a series of jokes and leg pulling began! Mahika became a rollercoaster and began an elaborate plan for me to confess my feelings to Raman!

Her plan began with a shopping trip to some of the best designer boutiques of Delhi in order to buy some sexy' sarees, sexy' nightwear and to my further embarrassment multiple pieces of shockingly scant lingerie!! 

It was all part of her plan to aesthetically please and draw my husband's attention to me before my so called confession! 

I hadn't realized that I would need to go to such lengths to show Raman my love but among a fit of giggles, Mahika assured me 'Akka these will all help your cause tremendously' and winked!

I reluctantly agreed and thought that I would begin to implement her plan' with the beautiful blue net saree, which had a daring 1 hook blouse like I had never worn before! The pallu was rather sheer too and almost non-existent.

Although I felt a little embarrassed at first I began to feel rather confident as well as desirable as the minutes went by! I came out of the bathroom, all excited, and went into the bedroom.

But Raman was busy on the phone.

He didn't notice me.

Is breakfast ready? I'm late for a meeting!' He said without looking at me and walked out to the sitting room!

Is that all he had to say?

Arrrggg this Ravan Kumar!!!

I calmed myself. Breathe Ishu. Count to ten. He's busy. He'll notice. Blue is his favourite colour. Plus he's always telling you to wear designer sarees.

I moved to the kitchen. Everyone noticed and commented on my new avatar. Romi even wolf whistled! This made me blush from head to toe! But did HE look at me? Notice me? Comment? 

NO!!

The great RKB didn't even acknowledge the effort I had made for him! Instead he picked up a slice of toast, continued to talk on the phone and walked out of the door to his office!! 

This was the limit! I have never felt so frustrated in my life! How could I confess to him about my feelings and love when he didn't even respond to me!

I was so disheartened that after coming into my bedroom I decided to return my new purchases and calm my hormones down. 

As I sat down on the bed my phone bleeped.

There was a message...

From Raman.                                        

'Loved the saree...especially the 1 hook at the back of the blouse!'

My heart burst into a thousand butterflies as my face started to burn with the deepest blush EVER!

Another bleep.

'Konsay konsay nayay roop dikhao gi aaj raat ko??'

I blushed harder.

If that was is possible! 

Edited by arnavkidevani - 9 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
This is adorable!πŸ‘πŸ˜³

I love it!  Terrific- please please tell me you are going to make this into an SS of some kind- you cannot leave us with this. That would be way too cruel!πŸ˜†

Loooved that he pretty much seemed to ignore her-  then the text... so typically Raman!

I seriously need to know what happens next, pretty please?πŸ˜‰

And if and when you do continue/write another piece, do PM me if you can please.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww it was so adorable
do continue n add one more part