Ashmit Patel Fan Club -siggy contest pg4 - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Welcome to the most hottest and sexist fanclub of the year about Ashmit Patel a successful actor and also the brother of Amisha Patel. Here is a bit about the gorgeous Ashmit:

Biography-Data
Born: January 01, 1978 in Mumbai, India is an Indian actor who works in Bollywood movies.

Early life

Ashmit Patel is the son of Amit Patel and Asha Patel, younger brother of Amisha Patel and the grandson of the famous Indian lawyer Rajni Patel.Ashmit's name is derived from his parent's name (Asha+Amit=Ash+mit). He worked in his father's business for a while, before he decided to take a step and act in films like his sister Amisha.

Before that he was studying in the United States at the University of Texas at Austin where he received a bachelors degree in 2000.

Film Career

He made his debut with the murder mystery Inteha opposite Nauheed Cyrusi in 2003. He took the unconventional step of doing a villainous role for his debut. Although the film was a box office failure and his performance was panned by critics, the music was a hit. He had his first hit with the film Murder with Emraan Hashmi and Malika Sherawat. Succeeding films did not do as well. His next release will be Aaditya Datt's Dil Diya Hai with Murder co-star Emraan Hashmi and newcomer Geeta Basra. He is currently dating model (Miss Teen World), singer, and actress (Love and Hate You)Rupa Vachaspati. They have been dating for 3 months and there are rumors arising of engagement plans though mother and father do not approve of the couple; Rupa is nineteen.

Filmography

• Friends Forever (2006) (Post-Production)
  • Tum Mere Ho (2006) (Under Production)
  • Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamana (2006) (Post-Production) ...... Amar
  • Rokda (2006) (Post-Production)
  • Daag - Shades Of Love (2006)
  • Dil Diya Hai (2006)(ready for realease) .... Kunaal Malik
  • Banaras: A Mystic Love Story (2006) .... Sohan
  • Fight Club (2006) .... Dinesh
  • Silsiilay (2005) .... Nikhil
  • Nazar (2005) .... Rohan Sethi
  • Murder (2004) .... Sudhir Saigal
  • Inteha (2003) .... Ranbir Oberoi/Vikram Rathore/Rakesh Sharma

Second Unit Director or Assistant Director

• Awara Paagal Deewana (2002) (second assistant director)

Come on and join  

Members
Reema_J
ayeshag
smartncute
deeeja
tiya1

Edited by Anu1993 - 17 years ago
Great job with the introduction!

I like Ashmit! 😳 Would love to join! 😊

I didn't know he graduated from UT! 😛 My sister goes to the law school there! I was just there this past weekend! Hehe!
Sure!

So... you have anything planned for the club?! 😛
please be more volunteers please 😆
i am serious ok 😃