Bade Acche Laggte Hai

krutiSH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Priya watched happily as Ram paced up and down his eyebrows twitching in irritation It was a rare state that Priya found him in especially were around

What's eating you? Priya murmured gazing as he made a sharp turn before he hit the opposite wall

Ram shivered chewing his lip as his hands clutched at each other just something unimportant love

Rolling her eyes Priya pushed her cheek into the palm of her hand If it was something so unimportant she wouldn't be pacing would you now?

Ram paused for a moment a disgruntled look on his face as Ram realised Priya were right then he sat himself next to Priya the sofa's cushions shifting under his weight Priya nudged closer to him and snuggled into his neck her arms around him

Now what's wrong eh? Priya muttered nuzzling into his jaw Priya can tell me you know he blond tensed, one of his legs now jiggling up and down. He dragged a hand through his messy hair in frustration.

We're out of aloo paratha

Priya blinked was that really what had gotten his panties in a twist? what started off as a chuckle turned into full blown laughter that had she collapsed onto him Ram blushed and stuck out his bottom lip

Aloo Paratha's serious business that only cracked Priya up more and she gasped for air holding her aching sides

Gently Ram stroked herr hair as she took advantage of the fact that she were lying on his lap and hugged his stomach still giggling slightly Priya sat up and pecked his lips still Aloo Paratha can't be that important or are  she that addicted to it? Priya teased poking his nose once

Ram pouted and looked away from her I just like it okay Ram said gruffly and Priya grinned settling herself more comfortably on his lap

Let's put it like this would Priya rather have all the aloo paratha of the world or me? Priya knew it was an evil question to ask but she felt like teasing him for once he seemed quite conflicted and Ram stared at Priya in distress his brows touching each other on his forehead

Priya scoffed in disbelief and tried to climb off him Ram's arms wrapped around her waist and he pulled her back against his chest

I can't believe it Priya muttered to herself true I'd asked the question first but still I didn't think that aloo paratha of all things had a space in my husband's heart

I'm joking of course Priya looked up at Ram with wide eyes you mean it? nodding and smiling warmly Ram rested his forehead on her shoulder nothing could ever compare to you love

Feeling so indescribably warm inside Priya hugged him back that's so sweet of you blushing he huffed slightly to cover his embarrassment

But not nearly as tasty as you my love Priya smiled and  leaned away from Ram to look lovingly into his eyes

They look at each other with all love

Ram leaned in for a kiss gently she respond him Ram kissed back with more passion as he ran his fingers through her smooth hair Priya wrapped her arms behind his neck and continued they melded together seamlessly like they were meant to like this was how it was supposed to be all along Priya curled into  Ram's embrace and kissed him back with passion.

End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good n cute plss continue soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vry cute OS
Ram was worried because of aloo prathas
and Priya was having fun but both ended up being together getting lost in their love land ..
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sweet OS.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Please do write moreπŸ˜›
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

hahahhah I guess Aallo Paratha & Priya's bettle will never stop until Ram is in between them... lol poor Ram have to choose between his life (aallo paratha) & love (Priya) but he choosed the smart one good going loved this small OS filled my lips with big smile... too gooodd... awesome...
Edited by leena04 - 8 years ago
leena04 thumbnail

will be waiting for more soon... yaar why u stopped posting do post new stories soon ur stoies r worth to read...

leena04 thumbnail

I love ur OS waiting for more do post soon...