OS - MAHEK TERE PYAAR KI - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Heard this beautiful Ghazal sung by jagjit singh so I just wanted to share my imagination with you. Of course, it's RaYalicious...I tried to translate the lyrics initially but it takes away the beauty and depth of each word so I will try to infuse its essence into the scenario of this OS. In this scenerio, Priya has come back to Ram's life after five years( just like in BALH) and at this point, Pihu has been trying to live with Ram and since she is having some issues adjusting away from her mom, Priya has reluctantly agreed to come stay at Kapoor Mansion to help her.

Tere aane Ki jab khabar mehke, Teri khushboo se saara ghar mehke...

Shaam mehke tere tasabvur se, shaam ke baad fir saher mehke...

Raat bhar sochta raha tujhko, zehno dil mere raat bhar mehke...

Yaad aye to DIL munavar ho, deed ho jaye to nazar mehke...

Woh ghadii do ghadii jahaan baithe woh zameen mehke, woh shajar mehke...

Ram opens the double doors of their green room only to be engulfed in her sweet memories. The swaying curtains mimicked the dancing rhythm of his heart. Priya had agreed to come stay at Kapoor Mansion even if it was just for sake of their daughter, Pihu. She was finally coming home! He opened his wardrobe and took out a white kurta to wear. Holding it in his hands, he ran his fingers on the red spot on the left side. Remembering how Priya always used to put her head on his chest near his heart...

Flashback

As soon as Priya saw him in their room, she ran to him putting her head on his chest and held on to him tight. Ram even though puzzled with her behavior welcomed her in his embrace and pressed her head into his chest " Arre kya hua? Tum theek toh ho naa? "

Priya feebly nodded her head " hmmm!" " mujhe bahut bechanee si ho rahi thi"

Ram "aur abh!!"

Priya " abh theek hai" she sheepishly added " mein jab aapke dil Ki dhadhkanon ko sunti hun toh mere saari bechainiyaan durr ho jaaten hain"

Holding her close Ram " Sacchi!"

Priya digging her head deeper into his chest and pulling his arms with hers to hold him tighter

" Haan Sacchi!"

Later when she had seen the sindoor mark on his kurta and tried to wipe it off, he stopped her

" no...please leave it as is...this is reminder to you that this is where you belong (pointing to his heart) and for me ..that I am a marked man!"

he reveled the feeling of being loved so much that she considered his embrace her safe haven. This kurta was a reminder of the countless times that feeling was augmented by her.

Raat bhar sochta raha tujhko, zehno dil mere raat bhar mehke...

Yaad aye to DIL munavar ho, deed ho jaye to nazaron mehke...

on the dressing table her comb, her bindis, her bangels,her face cream and her perfume all were still set the way she liked

Flashback

Priya sitting in front of her vanity putting finishing touch to her makeup

" Mr Kapoor mein kaisi lag rahi hun"

Ram while putting on the buttons of his shirt looks up, taking a deep breath coming right behind her bends over holding her from her waist, starts nuzzling the arch between her neck and shoulders " duniya Mein sabse khoobsurat"

" party mein jaana zaroori hai kiya"

" kyon na hum apni kudh ki private party karrn" while winking at her

Turning her around and picking her up in his arms...with a tongue in cheek and sly smile

Ram " Soch lo ...Mrs. Kapoor" " apne sexy husband ke saath romance karne ka mouka chodhna nahi chahiye!"

Going weak in her knees,temptingly biting her lower lip Priya  mischievously added" maine kabh manaa kiya...aap Soch lijiye ..agar hum wahan nahin pahunche toh Neha aur Vikram yahan pahunch jayenge"

Ram gently placed her on the bed and from her navel started showering her with kisses going upwards. While marveling in ecstasy Priya pleaded in a voice laced with desire " please chodiye naa Raamm" " we should really get going for the party"

How their bodies always betrayed their sensibility ...from whispering sweet nothings to stealing kisses at every chance they got, to trailing of hungry fingers and feet under the dinner table evoking the fiery desires to making love all night long and then laying entangled for hours absorbing the beauty of  moments they shared, they never missed a chance to show how much they cherished each other.

I can still picture those passionate nights, your body pressed to mine, our sweat glistening in the moonlight, your eyes half closed and head thrown back in surrender, You moaning out my name and just that unravelling my desire of possessing you and loving you...

Woh ghadii do ghadii jahaan baithe woh zameen mehke, woh shajar mehke...

Ram walked over to the bookcase which still encased Priya's collection of books. He randomly pulled out a book...

Flashback

Ram sitting on the bed working on his laptop. Priya is on the couch propped up on her side facing Ram reading " Neither Night Nor day" She is actually so engrossed in watching him and keeps staring at the first page with an amused look. When Ram suddenly took the novel away from hands and pulling her up off the couch, holds her tight placing his hands on her lower back. Lifting her chin with his finger, he looks into her eyes " a penny for your thoughts"

Being caught of guard Priya stammered " umm, not...nothing Mr. Kapoor, I was just reading"

Ram with a wide grin " madam, agar aap reading kar rahi hoti toh aade ghante se ek hi page par naa hoti" " you have not turned a single page all this time"

Priya went Crimson and tried to look away.

He held her more firmly and said " Darling, aisi nazaron se matt dekha karo"

Priya held her breath waiting for him to finish, her heart pounding

Ram " mujhe darr lagta hai Ki meri izzat lootney ka irrada kar rahi ho" Priya who was expecting him to say something beautiful, feels bewildered with his statement yells out " Ramm...I am so gonna kill you! " while he ran dodging all the things she was throwing at him

His heart soared with her thoughts...Mahek tere pyaar Ki aaj bhi mere saath hai.

Such was irony of his life, the person who gave him the most memorable moments of his life is also the cause of his heart ache Ussi ko dekh kar jeete hain jis kaafir pe dum nikle

Edited by DiehardRaYafan - 9 years ago
awww very touchy it was n plsss continue naa
Originally posted by dhristikpd

awww very touchy it was n plsss continue naa

Thanks for reading and commenting Dhristi! It's a one shot , my friend...only a momentary inspiration by the ghazal. Do listen to it when you get a chance😃
Originally posted by DiehardRaYafan

Thanks for reading and commenting Dhristi! It's a one shot , my friend...only a momentary inspiration by the ghazal. Do listen to it when you get a chance😃

Kk but plss keep writing
Originally posted by bpatil3

Super poetic

Thanks!
Such a lovely one...
Really very poetic😛😛
Hats off to your friend... Ask her/him to write more...
Thanks for PM😛
Wow is word to compliment for you writing the beautiful OS. A full of Raya memories through Ram's FB where he is lost in the land of his lady love Priya. The gazal you have chosed is so appropirate. I was just for a moment was speechless pls keep writing Rayaculious thoughts and if so pls write second part on this ❤️ ❤️
thats beautiful😳
thanks for sharing and Raya scenes were beautifully written😊
It's lovely !!
Beautifully written!!!
Plz continue soon and thanks 4 pm!!!
It's lovely!!
Beautifully written !!
Plzz continue soon and thanks 4 pm!!!