Khushiyon Ki Gullakh Aashi

When will Aashi n Visesh's story move ahead

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
When will  Aashi n Vishesh's love story move ahead😛.
 After Saahil comes out of jail I hope the makers concentrate on Aashi n Vishesh's relationship n
What is the purpose of introducing a character like Chabru aunty.I mean even though she is a side character she really has nothing much to do😕.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
vishesh has feelings for aashi, i don't know when aashi'll start feeling for vishesh. but i think i read somewhere that aashi'll have to choose between 2 boys so sahil'll probably fall for aashi too... as for jabroo aunty.. i really like her..haye gajab ;)
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh no ...again ghisa pitha love triangle. I hope the other guy is not Saahil, their pure friendship is really beautiful. I hope the makers don't spoil their relationship.
Even I like (ok she is jhabru😆)her n that is why I feel she must have a purpose in Aashi's life than just coming n going.

UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
i don't think the other guy is sahil... recently i read an article that there will be a new character entering the show who is a guy and he is the childhood friend of aashi... i read in the article that vishal gandhi is being considered for the role but not yet decided.