Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 RAM'S POV

I was walking around the city on a very lovely day; I can feel the rays of the sun warming my skin, the breeze blowing my hair to another direction; It was a perfect day. It has been what I can call 'a perfect day' until I ended up somewhere that holds so many memories. Memories of her.
I miss her every waking moment - the warmth of her skin, the scent of her hair, the way she greets me with a smile. I miss everything about her, even the smallest thing about her. I miss her more than she'll ever know.

flashback ::::

''Ram, can we go to the park?'', she asked. Her voice barely above a whisper.
We were happily strolling around the city, hand in hand. Happiness reverberated when we're together. We are so in love with each other that, sometimes... nothing else and nobody else mattered. It was just the two of us.
A small smile appeared on my face, "Anything for my Gudiya."
Her face lit up when I said that; I felt the inner bliss inside me. It makes me happy when her face suddenly lights up. It makes me want to just make her happy every moment. Every second.
We began heading to the abandoned park. It's our favorite place, because even though it's old and abandoned, the scenery is very beautiful. Sometimes, I don't get why people stopped visiting this beautiful place. But, if I look at it on the brighter side of things, at least, we can own it and make it our private place. 
We arrived shortly at the park and sat on the bench.She placed her head on my shoulder as I put my arm around her and laced our fingers together. Her grip on my hand suddenly tightened.
''Ram,'' she called me with her sweet and soft voice.
''Hmm?'' I responded.
''What would you do if I left?'' she asked .
I was clearly taken aback by her unusual question. I know she won't ask things like this without reason.
''Why tum kyu puch rahi ho?'' I curiously asked.
bus ese hi," she muttered. "So, batao na what will you do?" she asked again.
"plz priya mujhe nahi answer karna I... I don't know. I really don't know what I'll do if I lost you." I answered, my own voice shaking.
I really don't know what I'll do if she just left. Just thinking about it makes me feel really scared.
"But you wont leave me, right?" I nervously asked.
As I impatiently waited for her answer, I tilted my head to look at her and meet her eyes. Her eyes reflected.. uncertainty. She broke the eye contact and looked away, trying to avoid my gaze.
"Hmm." She replied and nodded her head quickly and smiled sweetly at me.
I smiled back at her. Soon enough, I realized that it was getting late, so I asked her to sit properly - meaning, she'll remove her head on my shoulder - and I stood up. She looked at me with confused written all over her face.
"It's getting late, gudiya. Let's go home, okay?" I told her as I smiled.
As much as I don't want to part ways with her, she has to rest and so do I. She smiled at me - which probably meant "okay". So, I took her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers together.
"I'll walk you home." I said.
She chuckled at my statement, "You always do." she murmured. 

Our walk to rememer she laughed i can feel pain behind this sentence but i ignored

We stopped in front of the gate of her apartment. She gave me a peck on the cheeks before saying goodbye. I walked away happily, but her question and sentence still bothers me. I shrugged it off and continued walking towards my house.
My phone rang in the middle of the night. Who would call me this late, anyway? I grabbed my phone and answered it.
"Hello?". I said, in sleepiness voice.
"Hi, Ram?" a female voice responded. Whoever she is, worry can clearly be heard in her voice.
"Yes. Who is this?"
"This is Shurti," caller said.
"Oh Shruti, why what's wrong?" I asked her
"It's about her." she blurted out, before sobbing.
"Whats wrong? Is she okay? What happened?" I worriedly asked.
I have a very bad feeling about this. Shruti began to explain what happened
. After her narration, I unconsciously dropped my phone as my eyes grew bigger; I got out of my bed right away and dressed up. I ran to my car as fast as I can and drove away. Tears welled up on my eyes as I made my way to the hospital.

Why Priya? Why?
Shruti's words echoed in the depths of my mind.
"She's... she is sick and in the verge of dying"
The thought of her entering an eternal slumber made me hurt. It was as if I'm being ripped apart, bit by bit. It's as if my soul's escaping my body in a really painful way. I couldn't help it anymore; hot, salty liquid ran down my face.
I parked my car to the nearest slot available and ran inside the hospital.
"Where's the room 101?" I asked - still panting and still rushing - the reception.
"It's on the 2nd floor on the right corner" She answered immediately.
I thanked her and made my way to the 2nd floor in a sprint, not minding the people I bumped onto.
I barged in the room, making people's heads turn to me. I saw Shruti crying hard, beside her was her best friend's lifeless figure. I did not make it on time.
I slowly walked towards the bed - not believing that life was taken away from my angel - this time, I cried harder, no sound escaped me. It was the most painful kind of crying.
I knelt down on the floor while holding her hand.
"So, this is what you meant by leaving?" I whispered to her lifeless body with my head hung low.
I cried harder and harder until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up and saw Shruti, she gripped and handed me something. I looked at it. A paper? I took it, anyway.
"It's from her. She asked me to give it to you when this day finally came." She said while sniffing.
I let go of her hand and read the words scribbled on the paper.
"Hey Ram, my Golu. If you're reading this, Ram, I'm sorry that I didn't keep our promise - to not leave each other's side. I'm really sorry, Ram. Even though our time together was short, I treasured every single second of it. I sometimes wish that we could create more memories. I don't regret loving you, even if we fight almost always; we stayed together through thick and thin. Ram, I'll love you even after this lifetime. I'll still love you in the after-life, even beyond that. I'm sorry if I kept this from you. It doesn't mean that I love you any less. I'm so thankful that you came in to my life.
Do me one favor, though. Promise me that you'll move on and you'll continue living. For me.
Always remember that I love you. Forever and ever."
I wanted to cry harder, but I don't think someone can cry as hard as I am right now. I stared at her body once again and softly whispered "I'll love you until after forever stops. I'll see you in the after-life, gudiya."

FB END

The park brought back the memories we created, thousands of them. And as I remembered each one of them, tears rolled freely down my cheeks. I smiled to myself, though, because even if she's not here anymore, her memories are still very much alive. In my memory. In my heart.
I will forever love her. That's a promise I'll keep. I hope she's waiting for me in the next life; I'll find her in the after-life and I will fall in love with her again. I will never stop loving her.
I looked up and the sun blinded me for a moment. Then and there, it's as if I saw her smiling down at me. I smiled. Feeling that inner bliss again and walked away.

i never forget u and our last which is always remember me As Our walk to remember...

sorry for sad end...

Hope u like it

Thank you

Edited by aman.anjaan - 9 years ago
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely and a full senti update😛😛
Liked it very much...
Please do write more...
Thanks for PM😛😛

luvsakshi thumbnail