Rangrasiya

sexy list update 12/11/14

Jolly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Asjad Nazir @asjadnazir  

#SexyList2014 update women: 1. Drashti Dhami 2. Sanaya Irani 3. Katrina Kaif 4. Gauahar Khan 5. Priyanka Chopra (Very close between top 5)

0 replies420 retweets125 favorites
 Retweeted420
 Favorited125
More

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, but it's true they are leading right now by a few thousands!! We can still overcome it!! But he always updates when we are losing!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Even Katrina doesn't have much votes compared to Gauhar!! So I don't understand how he does this?!! ðŸ˜•

Shreya
Jolly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys plz vote...actually we are voting in two polls..RB wala and Asjadwala...but DD fans gave their full energy on sexylist...so now she is leading...guys plzzz be more active...we can, becs we are Sanayaholics
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You people have to lead by lakhs at least in the end to be in top 5 according to his counting
spate22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jolly003

Guys plz vote...actually we are voting in two polls..RB wala and Asjadwala...but DD fans gave their full energy on sexylist...so now she is leading...guys plzzz be more active...we can, becs we are Sanayaholics

Raj's poll doesn't end until December while sexylist ends less than two weeks!! We should spend more time on sexylist only! We can always catch up with the other one later!

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OyeChupKar

You people have to lead by lakhs at least in the end to be in top 5 according to his counting

We are over 2 millions in votes on twitter! Don't know in emails yet?! So I don't understand what you mean by that?! Can you explain?!

cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spate22

We are over 2 millions in votes on twitter! Don't know in emails yet?! So I don't understand what you mean by that?! Can you explain?!

What I meant is,we should increase the difference between our votes and Drashtis so he gets exposed. Its clear that this man is cheating
spate22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OyeChupKar

What I meant is,we should increase the difference between our votes and Drashtis so he gets exposed. Its clear that this man is cheating

I know, I was saying this before too!! We do need a huge difference!! But it looks like people have slowed down!! I know it 's hard to keep voting!!  I got scared that Asjad gave a new rule or something!!😲 Thanks for clarifying!! ðŸ˜†

Shreya
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
From next year I'm not voting and I think many Sanaya fans won't either because what's the point of voting like crazy when this guy will think of new rules and unfair tactics. Sanaya is better off not on that list at all. I'm sure she doesn't care about her rank on his so called list and we shouldn't either. But this year since we have started voting let's try to get her in the top 5.