Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: almin25

Well,long way to goo 😉
road to love ke baare main jo kehna hai 😉
lovelyyy concept,well story was pretyyy awesome pehle when I though looking at it 'ya allah itta bada pata nhi kya hoga,but then as I Started reading it,feeling it
I just felt out of the wrld,a new one where our MSK Is in army,calling geet as SONA And then they have a daughter MISHTY
All alag yha but simply loved the way maaneet bonded,the way their love had journey through lots of ups nd down,they did come out with flying colours maaneet jo the woh toh hona hi tha na 😉
bus thoda endinggg aur accha hota toh aur maza aajata but then never the least,I Enjoyed it
Thankuu dear writer for writing such long story,I must say u have loads of patience in urself
Last but not the least thankuu,preet nd shawon nd cherish for uploading it
I really enjoyed it 😊
my if name is Almin25
nd my fb id is Almina Shaikh 😉

Thanks for reading it n loving...

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashmaaneet

ROAD TO LOVE 😳😳

Waat do I say wenever I read tht story am left speechless n really hats off to Rakhi for bringing this concept n we could actually feel n live each n evry moments of KUWAR SA&HIS SONA 👏 N nt to forget our naughty cutiepie MISHTY who is so possessif abt her dadda&mamma 😆 its one of my most fav n first ever ff I hd start to read n close to my heart ...a biggg  thnkuuu n hugsss to u baby Rakhi for writing this n sharing with us 🤗❤️

MY FB ID- ASH JH

Hi baby...
muhha baby m so happy that u loved it...ur view I always loved it...
muhaa lots of love for liking loving maaneet n their mishty...🤗

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Love Males Life Beautiful - pickle6586

Lovely another story of soumya. B'coss of maan's rejection without seeing her, she has to suffer a lot. She garnered hatred towards him. But eventually she was the one who falls in love first. Liked how you narrated their blossoming love. How maan won geet's family heart. How his hatred changed into strong love. Loved all the character dev, nt, kiara and specially dadima. Enjoyed reading their nok-jhok, mann always teasing her.
Please saumya come back to IF and complete your story.
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I MISS YOU..
maan went to us .so that they don't have to control each other.
but when geet got the green card.
she didn't left any chance to seduce maan.
poor guy couldn't do anything sitting far away from her.

loved it
full2puneri thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys... Great job... Would like to receive the pdf format of these great maneet stories... Would not need internet to read them... And would cherish them forever... Kindly let me know