Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome story...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely os n fr d pm also...

-lakshmi- thumbnail
sorry for the late comment😳

i really loved this story... awesome hain...

seeing maansi with maan on the stage (boys are dumb in some matters... wahaan bitaaya kyu maan ne?) and guests ke non stop gungaan of that jodi must have triggered the insecurities in geet... her being different from all in his freinds group would have been the base... and also her sis divorce would have held a fear in her... awesome construction of geets insecurities😆

but usse bhi awesome that maans way in which he regained geets confidence...👏 the way u brought up each thing from geets and maansis comp... and shown how love changes a man was truly lovely😃...

a sweet and lovely work indu... iska agla part bhi do na... 😳...

Edited by -lakshmi- - 9 years ago
OmushDefo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its a beautiful OS dear 👏
I can clearly understand Geet's insecurities. I feel like crying for her. But Mann is a sweet heart. He really loves Geet. And he made her feel special in font of his cousins and friends. 

Ps- I am reading your other works also. I have a feeling that you have a very slight dislike for Mann;s mom 😆
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kavya.sravya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful OS !! loved it !! every girl has insecurities  in the early stages of relationship ..its upto her partner to make her feel secure and confident...though it takes time to really know eachother...the concern and understanding they show goes long way to make the relationship  strong and beautiful !! and though little late, maan did it wonderfully !!
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

pehle batao Maansi ne yeh sab suna ki nahin...usko bhi to haarna tha na...
sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful, maansi was trying very hard to create a rift
taahir004 thumbnail
Absolutely Magical OS

Maansi is Maan's best friend and he always put her first even before Geet and when the Engagement day , Geet spoke to Maan and he realized how his friends tried to show Geet that they know him far better than her, Maan to realized that he overlooked things when it considered
Maansi and Geet and realized Geet never objected to anything but certainly she must feel insecure somehow .
After the Engagement Maan tells everybody how he met Geet and what she truly means to him

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi any possibility of an epilogue?? thanks
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
very cute os
loved it